The Bangladesh Premier League

jashan83

whas the money like in this league will the best players wanna play??
afridi gettin $700,000 and gayle ŽÂ£551,000. i think top players didnt realize theres gonna be so much money involved in this league. now they know hopefully more top players from all over the world will join this league next year and hopefully it will be scheduled when most of the players are available and not busy with their national duties. this year BCB organized it in a very short notice and BCCI not giving players after promising was a huge setback but BCB did well . i give them that. hoping for a good tournament and a much better one next time. just to let you know who are wondering that players might not getpaid and franchices will not make enough money. dhaka and sylhet already made more money than they invested from the sponsors and other franchices are not far behind so hopefully this tournament will go on and will be a huge success in terms of profit making. and if BCB can pull off more top class players next year bcs there is money to show and the tournament is only three weeks long we wont be dissapointed with the quality either. and dont worry about bangla crowed they are always there to rock you ;)
How come no Gayle :dontknow: Maybe a few Indian fringe players could have gone there - the folks who generally play in IPL and are fringe players at intl level. I am sure Valthatys and Manish Pandeys would have been a nice addition to the league.
why u clubbing Manish with slogger Valthaty :dontknow:
kapali refused to be the captain bcs he wanted to focus on his personal performance hence sylhet made peter trego the captain
thank for info.:two_thumbs_up:
:hysterical: I meant it in a different way. He'd be soon dropped from the playing XI after he scores a series of single-digit scores for which he is famous. It's a joke that he's a icon player. More of a Con-player.
he is a star in bangla cricket. he is ha-trick boy.B->
thank for info.:two_thumbs_up: he is a star in bangla cricket. he is ha-trick boy.B->
He's a trick-boy. :winky: Top batsman averaging 17 in Tests and 19 in ODIs. :hysterical: Has not averaged even 30 in any form of cricket including gully cricket. :hysterical: :hysterical: Hat-trick boy's Test bowling average is 118. :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Your fanbayism has reached an all-time low with Kapali.
He's a trick-boy. :winky: Top batsman averaging 17 in Tests and 19 in ODIs. :hysterical: Has not averaged even 30 in any form of cricket including gully cricket. :hysterical: :hysterical: Hat-trick boy's Test bowling average is 118. :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Your fanbayism has reached an all-time low with Kapali.
he is a star in bangla cricket i only said. i like from the day he takes hattrick against pak.:dance:
thank for info.:two_thumbs_up: he is a star in bangla cricket. he is ha-trick boy.B->
well bd cricekt is not like b4. many quality players (better than tamim,shakib wen they were young) coming up and its tough competetion out there. kapali finds it hard to even get to the A team now a days. yes he was star during bashar-pilot era not now. hes the icon of sylhet bcs not many players coming out from that region of bd. players coming up specially from rajshahi, khulna, dhaka and chittagong. and also bcb wanted to honour seniour players. hence hes an icon. if he was from any other division except sylhet he wudnt even be considered as an icon tbh
First match starts at 1:30 Kapali's team vs Gayle's team :dance: :dance:
nice to see some indians and pakistanis following bpl :) we always need your support though BCCI et us down. pls watch bpl enjoy and support bangladesh cricket. we know we are improving slowly but we improving surely and hopefully this bpl will be a boost for bd cricket :)