"England do not deserve the #1 ranking "

Was about 2-3 weeks ago in Sydney 2nd innings (scored 400)... When was the last ime England scored 300... we'll compare time periods (or wait for the inevitable excuse - the real pommy skill)... Oh and you can't count the fact that it took you both innings against the Pakis to marginally get 300.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
For that last two years we have been scoring past 300 regularly. As you know to your cost
For that last two years we have been scoring past 300 regularly. As you know to your cost
Right, we established you guys beat us here - well done *obligatory ego stroking now out of the way*. Back to the question, you asked when India last made 300 and that was answered by a couple in here as 2-3 weeks ago. The question to you was when was the last time England scored 300, with the rider that you cant include 300 for both hits like in Pak which you just cleared. So question put to you - when was England's last 300

On second thoughts this was not a 250 pitch. I watched some of the days end and start, commentators said the ball was spinning sharply while it was new but later on as it got older there wasn't too much turn. England's day but it will be difficult still for them to get a substantial lead cause I think Pakistan will get to about 300. pitch is expected to flatten out in the second half of the match apparently.

On second thoughts this was not a 250 pitch. I watched some of the days end and start' date=' commentators said the ball was spinning sharply while it was new but later on as it got older there wasn't too much turn. England's day but it will be difficult still for them to get a substantial lead cause I think Pakistan will get to about 300. pitch is expected to flatten out in the second half of the match apparently.[/quote'] There is turn but it's very slow.