"England do not deserve the #1 ranking "

Wont be a Draw..
Let's go into bit of detail. We bat 15/20 overs tomorrow and get around 300. Eng bat well and score 370 @ 3 it will take them 125/130 overs. That should take out 5 sessions out of the games. So we are at tea day three. Pakistan will dig in and score @2 an over. If we get 330 it will take another 130 overs minimum. So we are at close of play day 4 or an hour into day 5. Now Eng are chasing 260 in 80 overs. They lose couple to spinners and shut up shop. Draw it is folks.
Let's go into bit of detail. We bat 15/20 overs tomorrow and get around 300. Eng bat well and score 370 @ 3 it will take them 125/130 overs. That should take out 5 sessions out of the games. So we are at tea day three. Pakistan will dig in and score @2 an over. If we get 330 it will take another 130 overs minimum. So we are at close of play day 4 or an hour into day 5. Now Eng are chasing 260 in 80 overs. They lose couple to spinners and shut up shop. Draw it is folks.
Is Misbah going to bat at both ends?
i think draw is too far fetched atm.. for Pakistan win.. they score 300 (misbah goes into t 20 mode) then ajmal and co get england out under 200 or under 250 then guys play at normal pace and give target of around 350.. and england get out quickly.. on 4th,5th day for england win.. strauss,cook dig in some how get some lead.. then some how bowl out u guys cheaply and then on rough pitch some how score runs against ajmal (to me this is impossible scenario)
Another scenario. We get bowled out for 280. Eng get 500 but take two days to get there. We bat 4.5 sessions and score 380 Eng need 160 in 40 overs. Oh no it's Karachi all over again.
500 now way... even if they play ajmal well he will still get them out,tail wont wag.. and kp,bell are not really best players in these conditions i think at most they wil make 350
If the retards don't realize I have a male name and the avatar is that of a popular actress' date=' then they can be tagged as 'retards'.[/quote'] maybe ur fan of ganguly duh.. and abt picture umm some tharkis from other countries might not recognize her but why vidya :hmmm: u like her? :woot:
maybe ur fan of ganguly duh.. and abt picture umm some tharkis from other countries might not recognize her but why vidya :hmmm: u like her? :woot:
T20 season is coming. It's all about the entertainment. Connect the foto to the caption and hopefully it will make sense. :dontknow:
T20 season is coming. It's all about the entertainment. Connect the foto to the caption and hopefully it will make sense. :dontknow:
yes in ipl even i will make my profile more glamorous :two_thumbs_up: but right now pappu the savior of indian cricket needs more attention :yay::icflove: