Saeed Ajmal (chucker) should be banned!!

Serani

Total jibberish! I tell you who chucks and thats ajmal. That is definition of chucking. If you want me to post laws of cricket on bowling actions, then I am not going to as cant be bothered to post link. You do my donkey work:giggle:
I don't want you to post laws of cricket as your post is not based on that. I want you to post what is chucking according to you and do that without naming any player.
I don't want you to post laws of cricket as your post is not based on that. I want you to post what is chucking according to you and do that without naming any player.
dont waste ur time this thread was created just to flame...yesterday junaid was chucker too:cantstop: btw tht politican comparison is bull **** i can say from here sitting tht u are corrupt should u be punished without proof? first learn the law of game its not bending of arm which should be under 15 degree its straightning of arm while bowling
dont waste ur time this thread was created just to flame...yesterday junaid was chucker too:cantstop: btw tht politican comparison is bull **** i can say from here sitting tht u are corrupt should u be punished without proof? first learn the law of game its not bending of arm which should be under 15 degree its straightning of arm while bowling
Stop being so pathetically PC. So PC cant even criticise pakis bowling action now. The politican comaprison was apt. As we all know(well you dont as again sticking the head in sand) how corrupt politicians are and how they get away with it. Same here, we all know ajmal chucks, fact ICC does not have balls to take action does not mean he is legit.
Stop being so pathetically PC. So PC cant even criticise pakis bowling action now. The politican comaprison was apt. As we all know(well you dont as again sticking the head in sand) how corrupt politicians are and how they get away with it. Same here, we all know ajmal chucks, fact ICC does not have balls to take action does not mean he is legit.
Regardless of whether Ajmal chucks or not, you are blinded by your own bias. You keep accusing everyone of chucking including Junaid (whose action is as clean as it gets). The rules were changed before anyone had heard of Ajmal, they were not changed to accomodate Ajmal. You can debate whether the rules should have been changed or not, but Ajmal is bowling within the current limit.
Regardless of whether Ajmal chucks or not, you are blinded by your own bias. You keep accusing everyone of chucking including Junaid (whose action is as clean as it gets). The rules were changed before anyone had heard of Ajmal, they were not changed to accomodate Ajmal. You can debate whether the rules should have been changed or not, but Ajmal is bowling within the current limit.
Go to post 256. Observe the massive chucking, that is chucking under any rules past or present. You act as if i am only person to say ajmal chucks it. Many cricket experts think he chucks it big, they are all blinded by bias as well apparently
Go to post 256. Observe the massive chucking' date=' that is chucking under any rules past or present. You act as if i am only person to say ajmal chucks it. Many cricket experts think he chucks it big, they are all blinded by bias as well apparently[/quote'] I posted something but for some reason it didn't show. Listen, just because YOU think someone chucks doesn't mean its chucking. There are rules set in place for a reason, its not like the ICC looks at Ajmal and says " meh lets just ignore it ". Obviously hes going to be under the scanner much more than the rest of the bowlers, and if they still continue to allow him to bowl then wtf if your problem. Why are you so butthurt ?
Next people will be telling me akthar dodnt chuck it either. Lets all be PC and wear flowers tucked in to our ear and pray for humanity. O wait if PC not allowed to believe in god either. Ok lets just camp round a fire and grow beards instead
Akhtar didn't chuck
I posted something but for some reason it didn't show. Listen' date=' just because YOU think someone chucks doesn't mean its chucking. There are rules set in place for a reason, its not like the ICC looks at Ajmal and says " meh lets just ignore it ". Obviously hes going to be under the scanner much more than the rest of the bowlers, and if they still continue to allow him to bowl then wtf if your problem. Why are you so butthurt ?[/quote'] Cos its illegal action and think ICC should take action. You act as if ICC always get it right.
I posted something but for some reason it didn't show. Listen' date=' just because YOU think someone chucks doesn't mean its chucking. There are rules set in place for a reason, its not like the ICC looks at Ajmal and says " meh lets just ignore it ". Obviously hes going to be under the scanner much more than the rest of the bowlers, and if they still continue to allow him to bowl then wtf if your problem. Why are you so butthurt ?[/quote'] According to you and most pakis, ICC is a disgrace run by BCCI blah blah. Now when it suits its ICC has cleared it and so ICC is right and ok..
According to you and most pakis' date=' ICC is a disgrace run by BCCI blah blah. Now when it suits its ICC has cleared it and so ICC is right and ok..[/quote'] Hahahaha when did I ever say ICC is a disgrace, please chill and don't put words in my mouth. Secondly, you are completely missing the point, how does the ICC's stance on Ajmal's action relate to anything that they do regarding their relationship with the BCCI. Please straighten out your mixed up head
i am not saying that ICC is "right" or not' date=' i am saying that rules were not changed to accomodate Ajmal. The whole saga began with Murali. It is debatable whether the rules should have been changed or not.[/quote'] agree if things were under my hand i woulld not have allowed this..if kt this was ur question then i agree but to blame ajmal after every time we lose when laws permit it is jsut whining he is not breaking any law so its not illegal..hope this is last time this is discussed cos there is no point u cannot blame ajmal and u cannot blame fans for defending him and in the end after fight nothing changes :P
even junaid khan has a jerky action' date='indian bowlers too should chuck when they are playing against paksitan other wise it is gonna be a disadvantage[/quote'] there is nothing even remotely suspect about junaid's action, its perfectly legitimate. Period. With Ajmal, you can atleast make a case for "chucking", with junaid you simply cannot. No commentators, ex players etc anywhere have criticised junaid's action because there is nothing wrong with his action.
it is not as bad as ajmals but it not a clean action ' date='though he has not been questioned on the field but off the field people have questioned his action, i remember basit ali said his action wasnt clean.[/quote'] It is perfectly clean, there is no doubt whatsoever. People say its "jerky" because he flicks his wrist. Period.
agree if things were under my hand i woulld not have allowed this..if kt this was ur question then i agree but to blame ajmal after every time we lose when laws permit it is jsut whining he is not breaking any law so its not illegal..hope this is last time this is discussed cos there is no point u cannot blame ajmal and u cannot blame fans for defending him and in the end after fight nothing changes :P
I know you are obssessed with trolling me. But clearly you cant read properly. I am not blaming his chucking for loss. I am just stating he is a chucker imo and MANY cricket people agree. Just cos you are obssessed with praising and defending anything pak and on trolling me, you are blinded by this. He is breaking the law, just ICC are not aplllying it. The fact you are saying to me indian politicians are not corrupt cos not convicted just about sums up your position which is to constantly troll me. Indian poilitians not corrupt as not convicted, joke of the day:hysterical: