Should Tendulkar retire himself at the end of this series? (Poll added)

Ponka

Should Tendulkar retire himself at the end of this series? (Poll added)  

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

Yeah maybe from the Odis. In Tests ' date=' he shouldnt as atleast one senior pro should be in the team . You cannot replace Number 3 , Number 4 and Number 5 in just one series .[/quote'] Yeah, you are right. It's so hard to find a replacement for someone whose aukaad is an average of 35 away from home.:hysterical:
Yeah' date=' you are right. It's so hard to find a replacement for someone whose aukaad is an average of 35 away from home.:hysterical:[/quote'] 3 years after his retirement, we are still struggling to find a replacement for the guy who averaged 29 and 16 in his last two series away from home!
Yeah' date=' you are right. It's so hard to find a replacement for someone whose aukaad is an average of 35 away from home.:hysterical:[/quote'] Not in a country where almost everyone averaged lesser than him in the same series. Wise of you to judge Tendulkar's aukaat by only one series (in which he didn't do well).
Not in a country where almost everyone averaged lesser than him in the same series. Wise of you to judge Tendulkar's aukaat by only one series (in which he didn't do well).
Not one series, two consecutive series comprising of 16 innings and his average is bolstered by some crappy 4th innings run scoring where even the likes of Praveen Kumar and Ashwin have made merry chasing 600 runs over the course of 2.5 days. I mean, what will it take for fan boys to admit that the guy is finished?
Not one series' date=' two consecutive series comprising of 16 innings and his average is bolstered by some crappy 4th innings run scoring where even the likes of Praveen Kumar and Ashwin have made merry chasing 600 runs over the course of 2.5 days. I mean, what will it take for fan boys to admit that the guy is finished?[/quote'] Finished? In that way, the whole team is finished and we need to replace all 11 of them. You've found Kohli on the back of a 50 and a 100 in 14 innings. Though he is improving, he still has a long way to go. Why would 'haters' not look at facts objectively and go on with their agenda?
Finished? In that way, the whole team is finished and we need to replace all 11 of them. You've found Kohli on the back of a 50 and a 100 in 14 innings. Though he is improving, he still has a long way to go. Why would 'haters' not look at facts objectively and go on with their agenda?
Nahin yaar, an average of 35 is really putting char chaand on India's performance from it's supposed best batsman, when a rookie is getting stranded every time he bats because he has to yield to the Bhagwaan to suck and average 35.
Nahin yaar' date=' an average of 35 is really putting char chaand on India's performance from it's supposed best batsman, when a rookie is getting stranded every time he bats because he has to yield to the Bhagwaan to suck and average 35.[/quote'] I would not deny that Sachin is not in the best of form and he should have done a lot more than he has managed in the last 'three' series. But again I would like to be objective and say that he's far from finished, and after Laxman and Dravid call it a day the juniors still have a lot to learn from him in the dressing room. Everyone agrees on the need for the 'rebuilding', but it has to be done strategically without kneejerk reactions. A bit of patience (in terms of structuring the rebuilding) would do Indian cricket a world of good.
I'm sure he will pound sri lanka in a few weeks' date=' at least 5 matches against their pie chuckers. should get 2 tons.[/quote'] The best part of it will be fan boys digging around for threads criticizing Tendulkar and bumping them when he scores some "great" ODI hundreds and "comes back to form" after struggling to put bat to ball in 16 consecutive innings and being a b!tch of Anderson, Broad, and Siddle (something I had predicted, but was abused for being a troll etc.)
I would not deny that Sachin is not in the best of form and he should have done a lot more than he has managed in the last 'three' series. But again I would like to be objective and say that he's far from finished, and after Laxman and Dravid call it a day the juniors still have a lot to learn from him in the dressing room. Everyone agrees on the need for the 'rebuilding', but it has to be done strategically without kneejerk reactions. A bit of patience (in terms of structuring the rebuilding) would do Indian cricket a world of good.
Yeah, the youngsters like Yuvraj and Harbhajan really learned a lot from him.:hysterical:
Yeah' date=' the youngsters like Yuvraj and Harbhajan really learned a lot from him.:hysterical:[/quote'] Yuvraj won us two world cups at least. And Harbhajan, before his lean period, has contributed to Indian victories as much as any other cricketer of the current team. Don't forget what the likes of Sehwag, Raina (in ODIs) and Kohli learnt as well.