Davangere Express watch thread

J P K

Oh yes, Saurav I forgot about Dinda. Thanx Sabby for reminding me. Dinda was given opportunity alongside Vinay in Zimbabwe and Dinda had performed better than Vinay in that series and he had clearly more pace than Vinay and he was the only bowler who troubled Sri-Lankan batsmen there with his yorkers and never say die attitude. But, no-one gave him another opportunity after that whereas Vinay was persisted with. Haha, here to you Saurav :finger: Sabby, one secret about Saurav01, his highest score so far in his life is 01 :hysterical:
Dude that zimbabwe series you are talking about Dinda played all 4 matches picking up 3 wickets whereas Vinay played only one match picked up 2 wickets and did not played any other ODI in that series. Vinay was not even picked for the Asia Cup where Dinda was picked. Vinay was called back due to his strong showing in Domestic Cricket for 2010/11 season. Dinda did not have a great 2010/11 season thats why he was not picked. But last year he had a superb season so I am sure if he is picked he will be given fair amount of chances to perform
Dude that zimbabwe series you are talking about Dinda played all 4 matches picking up 3 wickets whereas Vinay played only one match picked up 2 wickets and did not played any other ODI in that series. Vinay was not even picked for the Asia Cup where Dinda was picked. Vinay was called back due to his strong showing in Domestic Cricket for 2010/11 season. Dinda did not have a great 2010/11 season thats why he was not picked. But last year he had a superb season so I am sure if he is picked he will be given fair amount of chances to perform
The chainbrain doesn't obviously remember all this :giggle: Was too busy finding some bidis while the matches were going on. :giggle:
thnx for info .. hope this clears it up yes dhoni has some captaincy problem but i still think he isnt that bad :winky: he sill does wht he always did like backing players.. (with virat, not with rohit) hope he does the same even with dinda now
But, the point was, whoever Dhoni picks he gives him a good go, atleast good no of opportunities. But he played him only in 1 match. And, also, Dinda was much better bowler than Vinay even at that time, isn't it?
arre yar chawkidar hai bechara thand padd rhi hai umar bohat hai gussa toh aaye ga na :((
People have spammed this thread so baaad :sad: Hope someone cleans up this thread and just keeps the discussions relevant to DE :pray: People in this country don't know how to show respect to our iconic cricketers :wall:
Chalo bhai log, its time for the job now. See you at night. Had a great fun with you guys :hysterical:
But' date=' the point was, whoever Dhoni picks he gives him a good go, atleast good no of opportunities. But he played him only in 1 match. And, also, Dinda was much better bowler than Vinay even at that time, isn't it?[/quote'] No he wasnt, he had pace but if you look at his economy rate on all 5 matches he played it was on the higher side. If he had a great domestic 2010/11 season he would have been called back but he didnt. People are forgetting that other reason Vinay Kumar got so many chances was because all our main bowlers were unfit. Zaheer was injured, so was Sreesanth and Munaf during England ODI series that why vinay was picked and was persisted with. Vinay Kumar consistent selection was due to these two things 1. His domestic record 2. Injuries to our main bowlers.