Davangere Express watch thread

J P K

As you are an Aussie, I can understand your point why you want Vinay Kumar to be in Indian team and do well to stay in the team :winky: Coz he will never be an intimidating bowler and you would always prefer to play against him
He bowled 5 dots in the 19th over of the last match and look the match away from the Aussies. :omg: Last Indian bowler to bowl 5 dots in the 19th over of a T20? :hmmm:
ur the man behind his success B->:hysterical:
thanx to u ,Saurav01,The Dark Horse and Anmol 216 for backing this legends from shreesanth fans :giggle: special thanx to saurav for finding his nickname he was more eager to make this thread :bow:
thanx to u ,Saurav01,The Dark Horse and Anmol 216 for backing this legends from shreesanth fans :giggle: special thanx to saurav for finding his nickname he was more eager to make this thread :bow:
we should now create pappu thread maybe he will turn into gilchrist just like koomar did into mcgrath :nervous:
I actually didn't find his nick. I looked up that he's from Davangere and casually stated 'Davangere Mail'. Didn't know he was called 'Express'. :hehe: But you creating this thread is giving him all the energy. He's literally turning into an Express :omg: Nothing is so much fun as backing an underdog and seeing him come through.