Cheapest and costliest piece of any item on ur body

Guest dada_rocks

:hysterical::hysterical: now wait for Gai to push his horn into you....errr that will only confirm the suspicions...ab kya karega re GKD tu?
I am out of here... Eff Off you effin gaylords ! :hysterical:

I have a sneaking suspicion GKD is Bi... Woh raath bhar hrithik roshan videos dekta hain.. patha nahin aur kya kya kartae hein
Abhe apni fantasies muj pe kyun project kar raha hai? :D If I was Bi then I would say so. Mere dande ki kasam I am straight :hysterical: Now spill the beans on your Bi and gay experiences. You know you want to....no one will judge you as you are in the company of friends :hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks
^^ Tatas are still the best Indian company in India by far. The other day I read how TELCO may bid for Jaguar cars. Admittedly Jaguar is losing money and all and this bid still may not happen but come on credit where its due. TELCO is doing quite well and its cars are sold around the globe. 100% Indian stuff. TISCO off course made that huge buy sometime back. I read something very interesting a week or two back. With Rupee getting strong, and dollar getting weak, Indian IT companies are reporting lot less profits. Strange and demented as it may sound but many of the headhonchos of these new Indian "gems" have asked Indian Govt. to ensure Dollar doesnt fall further, in other words Rupee doesnt get stronger. Call it a hunch of a gut feeling but rest assured TCS would not be counted on the list of those companies. Yayyyy to TATA :rock::rock:
Not only that TATA is unparalleled in philapthropic project too. Fully india made car selling in south africa europe aur ka chahiye bhai:thumbs_up:

Guest dada_rocks
Hehe.. just kidding DR ! Say my Hi to your Saujee will you ? :haha: Okie, lets put an honest assessment on myself . leaving out the underwear business. Shirt - NEVER more than $15. Faded Jean - $30 Nike shoe - $60 Spectacles which i wear occasionally - $120 Watch - A simple $60 one A 2 sovereign gold chain - @200 maybe ? That makes it $485 !
I will, btw I have an unmarrier sister in law bolo to poochhen:haha: lord pricey gold chain pahanata hai:hysterical: still CC is the winner.. sala 15 rs ka under-wear mujhe kabhi nahin mila......

Guest dada_rocks
No thanks ! I am fine by myself ! :hysterical: Nothing better than a cool shower on a hot afternoon !
Main to is liye poochh rah tha ki abhi tak chhare ho koi balika se parinaya nivedan nahin kiya....:haha:

Guest dada_rocks
Go to shyambazaar or hathibagaan bazaaar in Kolkata' date=' look for Dileep chaddis..2 for 30..i bought 8 chaddis in January when i was there.[/quote'] Sala I have been to shyam bazaar bought one, sare roadwise selelrs to wahan bihari hain.. ak jeans kharida 120 rs mein 3 din baad char se buttocks pe fat gaya.. is liye watch out kahin wo 15 rs wali brief daga na de jaye