Why exactly is Tendulkar in the odi team???

Why exactly is Tendulkar in the odi team???  

1. 1.

• To "guide" youngsters like Jadeja in the team
    • To get his 100th 100 as he knows he's gonna struggle in Tests
    • He wanted to have a longer vacation in Aus so he came "back" for Aussie tri series
    • Can't say. It's a head scratcher and I have no clue

I am surpised that many haters who callling for Sachin's head just because of old age' date=' don't see any problem in Bradman's legacy, a good part of which was achieved through playing with/against whom even Sachin,Dravid at current age would call Uncle.[/quote'] no need to take high ground...all the people calling Sachin's retirement also calling Dravid and VVS to get retired... its not only becuase of Age also because of 8-0
its valid question... what goals Sachin left to achive... Interest in game is fine...but for that he can play IPL...
Haha, typically thoughts. Which is a big suprise as the 100th century type was created by you people and now you people are questioning it. Sachin role in the team is as much as Sehwag or any other player.
Haha, typically thoughts. Which is a big suprise as the 100th century type was created by you people and now you people are questioning it. Sachin role in the team is as much as Sehwag or any other player.
you didnt find a single thread or post in ICF laughing @ Sehwag... :omg:
Top post. :clap: Dumdum you need to come clean. Why were you conspiring and hyping Sachin's 100? Clearly all those 7000 threads you opened need to be explained now.
Dude.. No need to get personal. Kuch kam ki bat ho to bolo nahin to continue with your diatribe without commenting on me.
Nothing personal at all. Just suggested you to be a cheerleader. Thats it really.. Which you are considering you dont understand the difference between a critic and a hater. The day you do, come back and I will downgrade you to a regular fan from a cheerleader :cantstop:
Nothing personal at all. Just suggested you to be a cheerleader. Thats it really.. Which you are considering you dont understand the difference between a critic and a hater. The day you do, come back and I will downgrade you to a regular fan from a cheerleader :cantstop:
You have had 20 years of hate towards him. Now you spot a weakness you jump all over the great man! Shameless. You have been hammering him for yonks and he has constantly supplied you with egg for you to plant on your face. Anyhow enjoy the moment
Vahi tou Bol rahaa tha.. Ki pikchar puraani hou chuki.. Kuchh alag Baat kar yaar.. You are coming across as the hater:winky:
You have been saying the same thing since 2007 every time SRT goes through a run of poor form :sleep:
I wasn't the only one, was I now? Most experts dismissed him, including Indian ones. Overseas experts were ruled out as jealous haters of course. Then Sachin got second wind, and everybody showed up claiming to be his supporter. But yeah if the question is should be have retired around 2007? I would not have too much problem with that. The senior transition scheme should have started around that period. Whether that means they eventually retired in 2007 or 2010 is open to debate/discussion. Instead we have the budhaos playing till they are kicked out. Its like our foreign policy, lets not do something, kuch to ho hi jaayega this way or the other :hysterical:
You have had 20 years of hate towards him. Now you spot a weakness you jump all over the great man! Shameless. You have been hammering him for yonks and he has constantly supplied you with egg for you to plant on your face. Anyhow enjoy the moment
This. I am donating 1 Million $$ for coming with this gem. Please accept my chanda :two_thumbs_up:
I wasn't the only one' date=' was I now? Most experts dismissed him, including Indian ones. :[/quote'] Rubbish. Also you have been up to this game for years now, of needlessley going after him. Your track record in going after him is obvious. Why the jealousy towardS him? Anyway you are always saying you hate cricket now and dont follow it (delusions of superior intellect which means cricket is too dumb for you, no doubt paintings are more up your alley now). Yet suddenly interested in it again when chance to throw vitriol on SRT

It is clear that we have two sets of fans: 1. Those who revere great players and want to see them as long as these guys are willing to put on a uniform. 2. Those who admire the great players, but would rather see them leave on a high and don't mind seeing younger players replacing them.

Thanks for these mercies... :hysterical::hysterical:, As if I am bothered about some random guy on internet downgradeing and upgrading me :-)