We will win 3-0 and then...

I thought you will stop posting now that your prophecy has turned to be false !:wink_smile:
Well most of my predictions are pretty good. 1. said Pathan and kaif were cr#p- correct 2. Dhoni is no FTB-correct 3. Backed Karthick- correct 4 Consistenly said RP had potential- correct 5 Only fools write of Sachin and he will deliver- correct as shown by belfast 6 Said we will win test- partially correct as we drew while all others said we will lose Not doing to bad:cantstop:am I?

Why not! Our form is very good. Some of you guys still have a world cup hangover and are all doom and gloom. Look at our recent form. Whooped bangla, then whooped SA on seaming, boucy tracks. We now nearly beat enlgland but were denied by: 1. rain 2. losing the vital toss 3. cr#p umpiring 4, nerves in 1st 2 hours of day 1(which wont happen again) Apart from that we matched them and at times out played them. We will win the series then walllop them in the odis

Well most of my predictions are pretty good. 1. said Pathan and kaif were cr#p- correct 2. Dhoni is no FTB-correct 3. Backed Karthick- correct 4 Consistenly said RP had potential- correct 5 Only fools write of Sachin and he will deliver- correct as shown by belfast 6 Said we will win test- partially correct as we drew while all others said we will lose Not doing to bad:cantstop:am I?
ROTFLMAO dsr, you are my favourite poster on this board along with gai ka dood. Both of you are funny little f*ckers whose posts always make me laugh...awesome. :thumbs_up:

:haha: DSR makes 10 predictions every day and one or two are bound to occur. He'll say Karthik, Rahul, Tendulkar, Ganguly, Dhoni, Laxman will score some good runs and as you would expect one will score out of the list. :haha: Nothing wrong with that though, he's pretty positive about the team and I guess a bit of positive fillip is needed every now and then.

We now nearly beat enlgland but were denied by: 1. rain 2. losing the vital toss 3. cr#p umpiring 4, nerves in 1st 2 hours of day 1(which wont happen again) Apart from that we matched them and at times out played them.
You are the Barry Richards of Indian cricket. :hysterical:
:haha: DSR makes 10 predictions every day and one or two are bound to occur. He'll say Karthik' date=' Rahul, Tendulkar, Ganguly, Dhoni, Laxman will score some good runs and as you would expect one will score out of the list. :haha:.[/quote'] :hysterical: dsr is a legend :laugh: