Vijay Hazare Trophy, 2011/12

Sir john

Atleast' date=' there is ray of hope coming through now-a-days with some exceptional talent coming up, like Umesh Yadav, Varun Aaron, Shami Ahmed, Abu Nechim are best of the best and in a couple of years time, they will be world-beaters. So, overall picture is not dull. Some bigger cities have selection rigged or hard to understand, but still I am happy overall, there is passion to get stronger and bowl fast these days. Youngsters now started to understand the importance of pace which is good.[/quote'] i think rigght now dinda is better then both aaron and nechim.. even shami over all
5CxSJAJ_qTo&feature=fvsr i think @0.50 its pawan suyal everyone is talking about.
Suyal has a very good strong side-on action for a left arm pacer. He recently had a knee injury which kept him out for around one year and knee injuries are always dangerous for a fast bowler. He must make sure he works on his fitness and stays injury free. Knee injury can end his career even before is has started.
i think rigght now dinda is better then both aaron and nechim.. even shami over all
Dinda is definitely best of the lot in our domestic upcoming bowlers, no doubt. But, he is a domestic legend. He is already 27-28. I was talking about new upcoming bowlers like Shami, Aaron, Nechim or Umesh who are just emerging up just for their genuine pace. There is no doubt about Dinda. I have never seen any bowler taking so many wickets in domestic tests as well as domestic ODIs as well. That too with pace and control. He is really in the form of his life.
Where is Rahul Shukla in this practice session? He should have been there too
He was not there at the time of IPL 2010 as he had suffered a back stress fracture just before the IPL 2010. It is a video before IPL 2010. He did join MI side before CLT20 2010 but because he was not in IPL 2010, he could go to SA for CLT20.
He was not there at the time of IPL 2010 as he had suffered a back stress fracture just before the IPL 2010. It is a video before IPL 2010. He did join MI side before CLT20 2010 but because he was not in IPL 2010' date=' he could go to SA for CLT20.[/quote'] Ok, I thought he has been part of the MI and Reliance team for a long time
Ok' date=' I thought he has been part of the MI and Reliance team for a long time[/quote'] Shukla was first selected fro MI in 2010, IPL3, but could not take part as he suffered back injury before IPL. After that he has been part of Reliance One, but as he came out back injury and started playing domestic in 2010, he suffered a serious groin injury which kept him out for one year and he came back last in September.
Shukla was first selected fro MI in 2010' date=' IPL3, but could not take part as he suffered back injury before IPL. After that he has been part of Reliance One, but as he came out back injury and started playing domestic in 2010, he suffered a serious groin injury which kept him out for one year and he came back last in September.[/quote'] Very Good.. Where do u get all this information from? I sometimes find it very hard even finding Rahul Shukla, the cricketer on google. Coz google doesn't recognize any Rahul Shukla the cricketer
I don't think so' date=' bcci don't have any shame. They won't show even the finals, I am telling you in advance. Bcci are shameless dogs.[/quote'] That's a shame, I enjoy watching the domestic games to see what talent we have, also the standard of cricket, BCCI has not learnt anything.:finger:
That's a shame' date=' I enjoy watching the domestic games to see what talent we have, also the standard of cricket, BCCI has not learnt anything.:finger:[/quote'] Definitely yar.. Even I have been waiting to watch these domestic ODI matches for a long long time. Coz watching domestic ODIs is more interesting than watching domestic tests. And on top of that , this time we have so many youngsters to watch out for, including upcoming bowlers and batsmen. But, I was disappointed big time by BCCI

On top of that, if you check BCCI website and want to send them any feedback, you will get a msg- COMING SOON. I mean WTF. I am so pissed off with bcci if they can't even show domestic ODI semi-finals. Then they should roll all that money that they have earned from Cricket and put it in their mumma's asss. I have no doubt in my mind that this mofo N srinivasan is a son of a stray dog. I am trying to figure out what this Srinivasan used to write in father's name column in his school- pillu or gullu or something else

On top of that, if you check BCCI website and want to send them any feedback, you will get a msg- COMING SOON. I mean WTF. I am so pissed off with bcci if they can't even show domestic ODI semi-finals. Then they should roll all that money that they have earned from Cricket and put it in their mumma's asss. I have no doubt in my mind that this mofo N srinivasan is a son of a stray dog. I am trying to figure out what this Srinivasan used to write in father's name column in his school- pillu or gullu or something else
:hysterical:
WTF is this ? :cantstop:
:hysterical:
WTF is this ? :cantstop:
Today was big semi-finals between Bengal vs Punjab and Mumbai vs Delhi. I was sure atleast semi-finals would be telecast-ed. Last night I bought momos and I planned to enjoy them while watching match live. But, this money hungry BCCI is even more money hungry than money hungry sl-uts from Money Talks(google it) :mad:
Today was big semi-finals between Bengal vs Punjab and Mumbai vs Delhi. I was sure atleast semi-finals would be telecast-ed. Last night I bought momos and I planned to enjoy them while watching match live. But' date=' this money hungry BCCI is even more money hungry than money hungry sl-uts from Money Talks(google it) :mad:[/quote'] momos :woot: anyway whts the score? :)