Vijay Hazare Trophy, 2011/12

Sir john

teams all out under 200 runs :D
Yea, I agree. If Dinda would have been there, it'd have surely happened. But even this is not a bad performance. 248 all out. Problem with Bengal is, their 2 main players are serving national duty, Monaoj Tiwari and Dinda. This can surely make an affect. Vaise if you noticed, apne Saurav paji (Saurav Sarkar) took 1 wicket today. He also took 2 wickets in the SFs :yay::yay:
Abe what film? I hate movies, you know that.. Meri taang khinchega, main bi teri taang khiinchuga. Why you repeating everything 2 times? i think you have got a role in a saas-bahu soap and you r practicing for it, right? But, let me tell you, in saas-bahu soaps they repeat everything 3 times, not 2 times. So, you should also repeat everything 3 times like this- Yes, yes, yes. No, no, no. Are you woman? Are you woman? Are you woman? And concentrate on the finals which you will have to play against Mumbai. Thoda dum laga ke bowl karana
Yes yes. Now I remember. That Karan Arjun film. Rakhee keeps talking - karan arjun waapis aayega. You sound like that. Rakhee is chainsmoker too I think.

i think this will be off topic.. but i read this in news paper.. dinda most impressive (this was subheading ) well dinda was bowling to dhoni in nets.. first ball yorker which hits his foot 2nd another yorker digs out some how .. 3rd.... off stump out of ground :winky: i think dinda is going to play first match for sure now :D

i think this will be off topic.. but i read this in news paper.. dinda most impressive (this was subheading ) well dinda was bowling to dhoni in nets.. first ball yorker which hits his foot 2nd another yorker digs out some how .. 3rd.... off stump out of ground :winky: i think dinda is going to play first match for sure now :D
I also read the same but you know Dhoni is always a weak batsman in nets , i read sreesanth also getting him out a lot of times in the nets. and Umesh possibly got sachin also out a lot of times in the nets, not much can be read of the Nets, though i agree DINDA iin today's form ss definitely faster and better than all the other 3. he possibly has the line n length of a VK and the pace close to Umesh - if that is true , he will be there to stay. I sincerely feel He will replace Vinay and Praveen as a regular in our bowling line upand He will be the most wicket taker among our fast bowlers as he has a genuine yorker ( much better than VK and PK) and a fast bouncer( much faster than both ) and a slow ball as good as VK and PK. i mean to say he is also a street smart bowler like VK and PK but with some pace as well so he has all qualities to beat both.
I also read the same but you know Dhoni is always a weak batsman in nets , i read sreesanth also getting him out a lot of times in the nets. and Umesh possibly got sachin also out a lot of times in the nets, not much can be read of the Nets, though i agree DINDA iin today's form ss definitely faster and better than all the other 3. he possibly has the line n length of a VK and the pace close to Umesh - if that is true , he will be there to stay. I sincerely feel He will replace Vinay and Praveen as a regular in our bowling line upand He will be the most wicket taker among our fast bowlers as he has a genuine yorker ( much better than VK and PK) and a fast bouncer( much faster than both ) and a slow ball as good as VK and PK. i mean to say he is also a street smart bowler like VK and PK but with some pace as well so he has all qualities to beat both.
this just proves it.. sreesanth maybe he is a joker but bowls some gr8 deliveries in between his dramas and yadav is very raw but still he did prove he is a wicket taker,. and these were yorkers would always come handy in odis atleast
During Eng series when Trott was bowling Nassir said "Part timers can also get wickets here. I saw Dhoni bowling in nets he got Sachin and Laxman out 2-3 times." Ravi Shastri said "The only difference is pitch there was 16 yards and here its 22 yards. ":haha:
During Eng series when Trott was bowling Nassir said "Part timers can also get wickets here. I saw Dhoni bowling in nets he got Sachin and Laxman out 2-3 times." Ravi Shastri said "The only difference is pitch there was 16 yards and here its 22 yards. ":haha:
:cantstop: well...diff is he executed 3 yorkers back to back on target and out performed others bowlers.. atleast looked in better form.. hope u understand wht im trying to say he get 50-60 wickets in season right ? cant be fluke :P
:cantstop: well...diff is he executed 3 yorkers back to back on target and out performed others bowlers.. atleast looked in better form.. hope u understand wht im trying to say he get 50-60 wickets in season right ? cant be fluke :P
True. But seriously I doubt Dhoni will play him. He kept Varun Aaron on bench in ODIs in Eng and asked for explanation Raina said he is not accurate. During England series at home we saw Varun was quite accurate. :giggle: But lets hope who so ever gets selected does well. :antijinx:
True. But seriously I doubt Dhoni will play him. He kept Varun Aaron on bench in ODIs in Eng and asked for explanation Raina said he is not accurate. During England series at home we saw Varun was quite accurate. :giggle: But lets hope who so ever gets selected does well. :antijinx:
i think dinda proved his accuracy in nets now :--D :hysterical: and yep.. we need to win this badly :sad: im tired of losing