Kartik

goose

Guest dada_rocks
Totally agree ... guys got spunk ... and I hated when Gangs didnt back him up when he wanted to draw umpires attention to the mindless sledging .
BB that cud be done offline ;worryign about these things in the middle takes focus off the main job
That would either be confirmed or poured cold water over ' date=' tomorrow.[/quote'] ha...regardless of what happens tomorrow, he's got bags of talent...with the temperament to match, more importantly. Fingers crossed, we'll still be talking about him in the same positive light five years down the road. I'd like to see him a bit more relaxed at the crease though...both in regards to shutting out the opposition chat, and also switching off in between balls- he expends alot of nervous energy in between deliveries...always playing shadow cricket, pacing towards square leg, making sure his taxes are up to date, etc....that'd strain me mentally batting long periods.

indian players should be provided with the names and other details of the immediate fmily members of the opposition team... koi kuch bole to saalon ke maa, bahen ek kar do tabhi... i do not believe in this moving on with the game or replying with bat... repley with bat..but by pointing towards them...or just try to act that bat slipped from the hand and try to hit few close in fielders....saalon ki hamesha phati rahegi..

Karthik and Ganguly are the two batters with a lot of positive mindset in this Indian set up. Jaffer dozes off, pressure is telling on Rahul and Sachin, Laxman hardly gets a chance to play and less said about Dhoni the better. If India is still out there fighting it is because of Karthik. He made very good adjustments to his stance and his initial back and across movement has now improved against Sidebottom. This lad is a quick learner.

i think, it is still too early to write of Dhoni.... i will give him this series before making a decision... he is still young and u dont easily star in the top 5 of ICC odi rankings, whether flat tracks or not.... u still got to have something special in u...