I am buying a ......

maniac

have to buy a phone this month. Whats the problem with One X?
it was never a good device hardware wise tegra 3 sucked and then software was very heavy better got with nexus 4...get a case and u will be fine :winky: also so much customization and u will get all the future updates for atleast 3 years :two_thumbs_up: one x is almost dead in this sense

i love technology ..saved some money for it now i dont have money for hdd :rofl: also got paid a bit for helping cousin:dance:
I love cycling :dontknow: And I have a broken xperia tipo :(( Drive some 20 kms in early morning over weekends, take this cycle with my 2 pets, and my frnd's dog, find some nice spot and relax for sometime. That's something technology can't give :--D

I love cycling :dontknow: And I have a broken xperia tipo :(( Drive some 20 kms in early morning over weekends, take this cycle with my 2 pets, and my frnd's dog, find some nice spot and relax for sometime. That's something technology can't give :--D
yeah yeah rich man :two_thumbs_up:

it was never a good device hardware wise tegra 3 sucked and then software was very heavy better got with nexus 4...get a case and u will be fine :winky: also so much customization and u will get all the future updates for atleast 3 years :two_thumbs_up: one x is almost dead in this sense
I've read a lot of reviews of One X and most of them say that the performance is really good and there's not much lag. As for updates, Nexus definitely has one big advantage here because it will always get the updates before all other phones. Also, I like the idea of Stock Android without the heavy inbuilt HTC Sense/Samsung Touch Wiz etc. Tumne ab confuse kar diya hai mujhe - One X ya Nexus 4 :whine:

I've read a lot of reviews of One X and most of them say that the performance is really good and there's not much lag. As for updates, Nexus definitely has one big advantage here because it will always get the updates before all other phones. Also, I like the idea of Stock Android without the heavy inbuilt HTC Sense/Samsung Touch Wiz etc. Tumne ab confuse kar diya hai mujhe - One X ya Nexus 4 :whine:
get nexus yar this is no comparison much better soc which will last for one more year..s4 pro is even used in current nexus 7 so google will support it for 3 years for sure :) also it looks better imo :--D camera jaada acha nhi hai but for most of us its usable and rest of experince is brilliant and if u go to xda u can turn this into best phone in the world :winky:

Nope.. I ll just change the display. I already got bored of these smart phones. Just use it for some basic things like fb' date=' little browsing and it's only for speaking. :--D[/quote'] bored how ? all thigns u mentioned is what we all use our phones for :--D

get nexus yar this is no comparison much better soc which will last for one more year..s4 pro is even used in current nexus 7 so google will support it for 3 years for sure :) also it looks better imo :--D camera jaada acha nhi hai but for most of us its usable and rest of experince is brilliant and if u go to xda u can turn this into best phone in the world :winky:
lools mein toh koi comparison hi nahi hai - Nexus 4 wins hands down... actually camera isn't that bad - low light conditions mein hi kharab hai otherwise its good enough. ab tumne itni taareef kar di hai toh Nexus 4 hi lene ka mood ho rahga hai :two_thumbs_up:

lools mein toh koi comparison hi nahi hai - Nexus 4 wins hands down... actually camera isn't that bad - low light conditions mein hi kharab hai otherwise its good enough. ab tumne itni taareef kar di hai toh Nexus 4 hi lene ka mood ho rahga hai :two_thumbs_up:
there is just no comparison here..nexus came much later with very good specs and on software side it gets updates from google and they will never slow this device down with bad update also its much more secure as u get latest version...btw check screen quality some people find it dull its fixable by flashing different kernel .. it was not issue for me when i used my friend's phone but some people dont like the screen

Bored of using it. :sad: For those things I have an 8k phone (my sister gave it to me instead of selling it) , and you bought 41k phone. :--D
those are basic things.. i do much more with device but most people i agree dont need latest and greatest ..

there is just no comparison here..nexus came much later with very good specs and on software side it gets updates from google and they will never slow this device down with bad update also its much more secure as u get latest version...btw check screen quality some people find it dull its fixable by flashing different kernel .. it was not issue for me when i used my friend's phone but some people dont like the screen
I did check the phone and in the short time I used it, the screen looked good although sometimes the colors did look washed out but its not an issue at all. My main problem was the glass on both sides - I've used the Samsung Wave 2 for two years and have dropped it over 100 times but there isn't even a scratch on the screen :adore: whereas in the reviews I watched, some people cracked their Nexus 4 screen when it dropped the first time. Will have to buy a cover like [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Poetic-Slimbook-Leather-Google-Nexus/dp/B00A6X3Z30/ref=pd_sim_cps_15]this[/ame].

Yeah' date=' [b']i m richer than people who buy 50k mobile phones :cantstop: I had to choose between this and a cell phone. I chose to buy a bike. :--D There are lot of forest, hills and small lakes around coimbatore. I have a german shepherd and a golden retriever puppy. I need to use him to retrieve something :giggle:
Of course, you are - you have a 40k phone plus a bike. You would be non rich IF your bike had Internet built into it. :beee: