BPL 2012-2013 Summer Transfer Window - Rumours & News

hari504504

how things change.. from the most loved to the most hated.. i do hope he stays.. fingers crossed
last year my ICF user name was fabregas, then he left for barca. then i changed it to frimpong and he went off to wolves. now RVP and the kunt is thinking of going to united. maybe i should have it as Chamakh next and actually do some good for the club! :haha:

if van persie goes to man ure he will become more hated than cole' date=' nasri and adebayor put together.[/quote'] LOL. He will be more hated than Adebayor and Nasri. RVP single-handedly got us 3rd place last season, without that we would be ****ed right now. I don't blame him for wanting to leave, he has sat by and watched big player after big player leave. This is his last chance to get a move to a club where he believes he can win something. Ironically, it looks like he will move just as we start to show some ambition in the transfer market.

what a load of bollocks @ 3rd paragraph, all this is about is money and doubling his wages. the fekker needs to show some loyalty after not even playing 50% of games in his whole arsenal career before last season, and the club sticking with him through all his injuries while loads of people were calling for him to be sold.

what a load of bollocks @ 3rd paragraph, all this is about is money and doubling his wages. the fekker needs to show some loyalty after not even playing 50% of games in his whole arsenal career before last season, and the club sticking with him through all his injuries while loads of people were calling for him to be sold.
Who was calling for him to be sold. The only reason the club stood by him is cos he was quality when fit and our hugely unambitious transfer policy meant that we were never in a position when we could realistically afford to sell him.

plenty of fans i know in the stadium and on forums. what has made this worse is him spitting in the face of the club with his statement. no matter what you think privately in his position as captain of the club you don't come out with that **** on your personal website.

^:hmmm: Sahin signing should work well for Liverpool who should I think start playing Suarez and Carrol together with downing or Borini in a front three...Gerrard furthest forward of a three man midfield with Allen and Lucas/Sahin... could be a good team