BPL 2012-2013 Summer Transfer Window - Rumours & News

hari504504

Arsenal are going to refuse ALL offers for RVP and risk losing him on a free in 2013 (BBCSport) RVP agents are keen to explore AC Milan's interest in signing him (Tribalfootball) ManCity hints at mega offer for RVP.The Daily Mail says City are willing to pay the Dutchman up to £220,000 per week over four years — inclusive of add-ons — to join them. In anticipation of Aguero leaving for Real Madrid in the summer.

Arsenal striker Robin van Persie has accepted proposed wages of £210,000 a week to move to Manchester City, although a transfer fee has yet to be agreed between the two clubs. The deal would make the 28-year-old the Premier League's highest-earning player once City sell Carlos Tevez. Full story: the Sunday Times (subscription required)

Manchester City are also set to launch a bid for Real Madrid's 24-year-old striker Gonzalo Higuain. Manager Roberto Mancini wants the £35m-rated Argentinian as part of a new-look front line that also includes van Persie. Full story: the People (print edition)

Arsenal are preparing a £25m bid which, if successful, would make Borussia Dortmund's 19-year-old attacker Mario Gotze the most expensive signing in the club's history. Full story: Mail on Sunday Arsenal striker Gervinho could have been playing for, rather than against, Newcastle on Monday evening. The then Lille attacker started sending text messages during a contract meeting with the Magpies last summer, convincing club officials that the deal was a bad idea. Full story: the People (print edition) Arsenal to beat Spurs as Vertonghen makes Emirates visit

united must make a bid for gotze or ganso nd a strong centre bck since vidic aint gonna be any more fitter... but looking at how things are going, mancity will bcome fookin demons of world football, they are about to bcome football giants, maybe better than barcelona i still believe mancity with the current squad can dismiss real madrid with ease nd challenge farcelona

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is lining up a summer bid for Tottenham star Luka Modric. The Daily Star says Ferguson wants the playmaker at Old Trafford and the Red Devils have emerged as favourites to land the Croatian ace. Spurs will break the bank to try to persuade Modric to stay at White Hart Lane but chairman Daniel Levy can only offer a deal worth £100,000-a-week PLUS a £3.5million loyalty bonus. But United will happily beat that and hand Modric a huge signing-on fee to sweeten the deal. A source said: “United are favourites now. “Daniel Levy managed to persuade Luka to remain at the club last summer and now he has to do it all again. “The uncertainty over Harry doesn’t help the Spurs cause, really. If he goes to England they will have less bargaining power.”

Does someone else here thinks that Wenger is signing Podolski to replace RVP?
YES , RVP is a gonner . I suspect Arsenal have no funds to offer him the wages he wants. (Before gunner fans attack me - what other reason can a club have to not tie their talismanic player, the one who has been carrying them on his back to a long term contract.) Plus the lack of trophies.

gotze' date='ganso for me anyday better than modric[/quote'] Goetze I understand, but Ganso ?? :haha: He will have to prove himself in a European league before someone like Utd is going to get him. 15m pounds for an unknown quantity bossing a decisively inferior Brazilian league is not something Ferguson would do after the Bebe affair.

gotze' date='ganso for me anyday better than modric[/quote'] Modric is a bit different right? in that he normally plays deeper in midfield than both, dictating play. Ganso normally plays in the hole behind the striker(s) as does Goetze(who also plays right attacking mid).. Ganso also is lazy, I am not sure how well he will do in the Prem, he needs a bit of time on the ball.

Modric is a bit different right? in that he normally plays deeper in midfield than both' date=' dictating play. Ganso normally plays in the hole behind the striker(s) as does Goetze(who also plays right attacking mid).. Ganso also is lazy, I am not sure how well he will do in the Prem, he needs a bit of time on the ball.[/quote'] if carrick can play for united, ganso can 2 :dance: