BPL 2012-2013 Summer Transfer Window - Rumours & News

hari504504

what a depressing summer for arsenal, i really thought we would get at least 1 more striker and central midfielder in. sick of wenger now.
Disgrace of a transfer window. We made profit. I have always maintained that we do not have money to spend but we surely had enough to get in a central midfielder.

^But midfield is fairly ok, Diaby was immense vs Pool I heard as was Arteta. If he stays fit itll be great, Wilshere to come back too- I mean he may not even get in the first team now even if he is at his best and that is a good problem.. Podolski took his goal well..Giroud needs to settle and that might take time...most of all Cazorla looks a class act...where back up is required is defence, esp the full backs

^But midfield is fairly ok' date=' Diaby was immense vs Pool I heard as was Arteta. If he stays fit itll be great, Wilshere to come back too- I mean he may not even get in the first team now even if he is at his best and that is a good problem.. Podolski took his goal well..Giroud needs to settle and that might take time...most of all Cazorla looks a class act...where back up is required is defence, esp the full backs[/quote'] Diaby and Arteta were outstanding but we still lack a defensive minded CM. Also Diaby is injury prone so if he gets an injury it will affect the balance of the team as he is the only CM with any notable presence. Yeah we definitely need cover at full backs. Jenkinson is awful and i don't rate Gibbs.

Cant beleive players move to Russia. I mean there is loads of money there sure, and some good players so standard must be ok but surely not on par with La Liga or EPL. not to mention genuine chance of winning European honours. Witsel a v good Belgian midfielder too moved with Hulk.