Any smokers out there?

PriyankaSR

@Saurav lol i have a friend who used to say that. still lives the wild life except no more biking' date=' tripping, backpacking. He's obese, watches tv all day, lives with his old parents because nobody will give him a job and wants to show me a new jackoff aid he's invented with an empty can of pringles and a mug-heater.[/quote'] Not asking anyone to turn into a total junglee. The smart ones know how to mix passion with profession, fun with business.

:giggle: The hacker just trolled you left' date=' right and centre. Don't take that 'very indecent photos' shyte seriously. He is He with a Capital H :giggle:[/quote'] i think only one who got trolled was u.. getting hacked thats lame dude.

BTW' date=' why is Priyanka not making any new threads? Come on priyanka, your threads r great fun. Look how many replies your threads have got in such a short span of time and compare them 2 us[/quote'] If she is in high school she must be studying for exams.Padne do usko...:roti:

Yea' date=' you r right... Why don't you try opening new threads? Its very easy.. If you face any problem, you can contact me anytime without any hesitation :hatsoff:[/quote'] munna I have been here since the forum started...bahut threads bana liye...ab tum chillar party banao threads....:roti: