Technique of batsman in the video : Is it exquisite or not ?

Guest BossBhai

Technique of batsman in the video : Is it exquisite or not ?  

1. 1.

• Yes The Technique is exquisite.
    • No it is not.

lol..Who is this "We" speak of???
If you made a sweeping comment about "one camp" you very well understand who this "we" are. Problem is that atleast that one camp (however small the size is) has conviction in its argument unlike the other camp member with "in your face" , "you ignorant" attitude.... There are allready very few video footages available at my disposal. Its alha singers who keep on singing alha instead of letting me watch that footage or analyse the facts and make a judgement. Also about, SMG comment you posted earlier.... There was a time when I used to think Bradman was too good. My opinion has changed now..
yes you hit bulls eye on that one. My entire effort was to appear saintly to you. full marks for catching that ace! lol..Who is this "We" speak of???
Ok I intentinally ignored your comments because that sounded (Fill in the blanks)...... So being a oldie and because your chelaa is jumping, Please enlighten me about how was your meeting with mahilwa. Please do describe Mahoba in colours.. I have only access to black and white videos. The B/W pictures show a very sorry ass.. But because all the adjectives have been allready overused, you cant write better Alha. :haha:
Funny thread - yeah Hobbs' technique is top notch. He goes back and across, plays the cut shot perfectly, drives with control.
Is this for real ? The guy looks like one of those batsmen that played in Amir Khan's team in Lagaan. Even modern day tailenders have better technique than that. These sort of videos only reinforce the point that cricket as a sport has undergone sea of changes since the 30s and 40s and it further illustrates why it is pointless to compare modern cricketers with the Bradmans and the Hobbs-es, leave alone, declaring all these guys as the greatest ever without qualification. Pointing to other sports such as golf, 100m sprints etc does not advance your point. Fundamentally Golf or a 100m sprint has not changed as a sport, though modern atheletes have access to better training and gear.
Pointing to other sports such as golf, 100m sprints etc does not advance your point. Fundamentally Golf or a 100m sprint has not changed as a sport, though modern atheletes have access to better training and gear.
Even if you take athletics,Olympic Marathon times used to be about 2 hrs 30 mins -3 hrs for first half of 20th century.... It was around 1950 onwards marathon times started improving dramatically and within 15 -20 years, athletes further gained about 20 mins and by late 1960 they started clocking between 2hr 0X mins. And now, For last 50 years athletes are still trying to gain that 9 mins and complete a race under 2 hours. They have just gained 6 mins.....
If you made a sweeping comment about "one camp" you very well understand who this "we" are. Problem is that atleast that one camp (however small the size is) has conviction in its argument unlike the other camp member with "in your face" , "you ignorant" attitude.... There are allready very few video footages available at my disposal. Its alha singers who keep on singing alha instead of letting me watch that footage or analyse the facts and make a judgement. Also about, SMG comment you posted earlier.... There was a time when I used to think Bradman was too good. My opinion has changed now..
Why beat around the bush. Why not throw explicit facts in there instead of wasting bytes in cyberspace?? Lets start with a simple question - How many non-Indians belong to this "we" camp? Considering you have conviction in your arguments you should be able to bring up a bunch of solid names. Looking forward to some star in this line-up of "we".
Ok I intentinally ignored your comments because that sounded (Fill in the blanks)...... So being a oldie and because your chelaa is jumping, Please enlighten me about how was your meeting with mahilwa. Please do describe Mahoba in colours.. I have only access to black and white videos. The B/W pictures show a very sorry ass.. But because all the adjectives have been allready overused, you cant write better Alha. :haha:
Too sensitive are we Mishir-ji? :winky:
Why beat around the bush. Why not throw explicit facts in there instead of wasting bytes in cyberspace?? Lets start with a simple question - How many non-Indians belong to this "we" camp? Considering you have conviction in your arguments you should be able to bring up a bunch of solid names. Looking forward to some star in this line-up of "we".
Why dont you come up with some explanation about why the players used to fall flat between the overs? I am sure even on a 3D/Hollow graphic footage they will look same? They werent even bothered to come and congratulate the bowler if a wicjet fell... Even college level games are played more professionally..... But wait, You want Greg Chapell to say something against a Australian Cricketing Hero who incidently happened to be most inflential person in CA for about 40 years.. And CA incidentaly happened to be most influential cricketing body for about whole of cricketing history.... What guarantee is that a players career and legacy be not impacted if he speaks the fact? Its so called ignorant world who gives a sh it to what CA thinks holds other opinion. http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/poll/2010/oct/12/cricket-india-sachin-tendulkar-greatest Chk the poll.85%-15 % in facvour of Sachin.....

Dude, First up dont use bhaari-bharkam shabd like "conviction" if you dont understand the meaning of it.

But wait, You want Greg Chapell to say something against a Australian Cricketing Hero who incidently happened to be most inflential person in CA for about 40 years.. And CA incidentaly happened to be most influential cricketing body for about whole of cricketing history....
So Greg Chappell wont criticize Bradman because is Australian, lekin your celebration of Sachin is fine even though you and he are both Indian! lol..What was that - Tum karo to disco, hum karein to mujra?? So now that we have cleared you couldnt find an Australian who supports your "we" club. Lets move to England. Give me some names here. Should be easy for guys with conviction like you, no? :hmmm:
What guarantee is that a players career and legacy be not impacted if he speaks the fact? Its so called ignorant world who gives a sh it to what CA thinks holds other opinion. http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/poll/2010/oct/12/cricket-india-sachin-tendulkar-greatest Chk the poll.85%-15 % in facvour of Sachin.....
I am glad that online poll settled it for you. The following poll should also settle who was the greatest leader to come out of South Asia. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4100961.stm
Ha ha! Jinnah-saheb. :--D The best part - check the original topic. Most people have confused "exquisite" for something else. :clap:
Yep. I hope the fanboys will have enough "conviction" to re-write cricketing, and subcontinent history. The whole lot is retarded. Some start a poll to get an answer, other show an online poll to give an answer :doh::doh:
Yep. I hope the fanboys will have enough "conviction" to re-write cricketing, and subcontinent history. The whole lot is retarded. Some start a poll to get an answer, other show an online poll to give an answer :doh::doh:
http://www.foxsports.com.au/cricket/australia/sachin-tendulkars-inability-to-win-matches-for-india-is-a-blot-on-his-career-writes-anthony-sharwood-from-the-punch/story-fn2mcu3x-1226245461789