Technique of batsman in the video : Is it exquisite or not ?

Guest BossBhai

Technique of batsman in the video : Is it exquisite or not ?  

1. 1.

• Yes The Technique is exquisite.
    • No it is not.

This is decent stuff but unfortunately Cricket that time decided to ban Larwood rather than rising up to the challenges posed by fast bowlers. However this series can't be taken as the representative of whole Hobbs/Bradman era. Can it be?
Those days.. not just bowling.. even in batting there were restrictions. Leg glance was not played by anybody until Ranjit SInghji started playing. Infact it was considered immoral. Imagine a modern day players are looked down upon for playing certain shot. Some of the shots they play these days... ball is just flying from the bat edge like it is from the middle of the bat. Those days.. they valued their wickets. They would not give up their wickets that easily. It was a whole different cup of tea then. It is fairly naive to compare the batsmen directly across the eras.
Our modern day batsmen have to be thankful that they didn't play in the 70s' date=' 80s they would have been brutally exposed.[/quote'] Okay. First decide you are fighting for era of 20's and 30's or era of 70's and 80's? You can't keep that shifting as per your convenience.
It would be naive if the standards have regressed. Reading some of your and the Bihari jokers posts someone new o cricket might think that things have all gone south since bradman.
really? u get angry if some one cusses but now u will say this.:orderorder:
So you think that Sunil Gavaskar belonged to Hobbs era? Anyways' date='[b'] I can take the argument that Sunil Gavaskar and Viv Richards took on fast bowling so they should get some credit for that. But if you say somebody should be given credit for playing without helmet when playing conditions were so easy that player could play cricket until grand-pa-esque of 50, then I can only laugh.
Thank Lord, or should I say Sachin, for the small mercies of life, some credit is good enough to praise the Lord(or should I say Sachin?). :adore:
Okay. First decide you are fighting for era of 20's and 30's or era of 70's and 80's? You can't keep that shifting as per your convenience.
First of all i am not fighting for anybody.. If you are doing that.. i pity you.Why should i fight for anybody. I have already made my points. If you don't agree you are welcome to. But i don't agree with any of your points.
First of all i am not fighting for anybody.. If you are doing that.. i pity you.Why should i fight for anybody. I have already made my points. If you don't agree you are welcome to. But i don't agree with any of your points.
Okay. I replace fighting word for arguing. I apologize use of such strong word. Hope it helps you decide whether you were arguing for 20-30's or 70-80s?