Bheekh Maango thread

Zelig

Oye Daku, you have made gazillions robbing the ICF bank. Now donate some for the sake of the country. And my problems are as real or fake as yours are. :((
:whack: jealous of a woman's success, mehnat karo bheekh matt maango:nono:

:whack: jealous of a woman's success, mehnat karo bheekh matt maango:nono:
Bwahahahahaha. What jealous? What woman? What success? You are just a teenage girl with pigtails, you don't qualify as a woman (just look at your avatar :hehe:) Robbing the ICF Bank is no measure of success to me :beee: What Bheekh? I am simply urging you (and your makkhichoos type co-gazillionaires) to understand the urgency of the situation and do something about it. Otherwise, the streak will be gone and Dhobi's spotless record against Pakistan in WCs will be smudged forever. :agree: P.S. Why are your and Bleed-Blue's avatars identical? :hmmm:

Bwahahahahaha. What jealous? What woman? What success? You are just a teenage girl with pigtails, you don't qualify as a woman (just look at your avatar :hehe:) Robbing the ICF Bank is no measure of success to me :beee: What Bheekh? I am simply urging you (and your makkhichoos type co-gazillionaires) to understand the urgency of the situation and do something about it. Otherwise, the streak will be gone and Dhobi's spotless record against Pakistan in WCs will be smudged forever. :agree: P.S. Why are your and Bleed-Blue's avatars identical? :hmmm:
OK, young lady :blush: who is bleed blue :idunno:

Guest nimesh632

I wish kohl make some runs vs. Weak Pakistani bowling but India should extra careful vs. Irfan Who has ability to destroys India within 60 balls