A disgraceful moment in Indian cricketing history

haan' date=' kyun nahi raja babu.. lagta hai tumhari praja ka khana peena gold-plated email se chal raha hai.[/quote'] Yaar you can't be funny when you try, advice for you is that keep up the unintentional comedy like claiming only MIT and Stanford professors are qualified to discuss science with you while having no idea which way the mean of a sample is shifted by adding a data point. Waiting for your next attempt at humor........:((
I think it has been discussed elsewhere that had he declared after 300, his team could have won. So, it did cost WI a win. In my books, settling for draw, when you can win, is as bad as losing. e.g. I criticized Dhoni and Co for not going for win in 3rd test against WI ( at their home, and also at our home). Anyway, do you seriously believe this is the only example of selfish play for couple of overs? When it definitely wasn't the sole reason for our loss. You seriously believe that 290 was a definite losing total - against likes of bangbros? if so, then why couldn't BD win with 5 or so overs to spare.
As I said in one of my earlier posts today's innings was pretty bad and ranks along with incidents like Mongia-Prabhakar, Bedi declaration and Bedi conceding a match. Yes, we were unable to defend 290 but I have problem accepting the fact we could have scored lots more but for selfishness of one of our batsmen.
where did I say you were chanting that to influence a cricket match .. ? I'am more worried about a lunatic such as you that has been infuenced by a medievial war lord that has committed every possible henious crime ... well done champ
Pagla gayi hai Munni begum. Paisa wapis karo. Hum abhi chale tumhare kothe se...:sniffle:
where did I say you were chanting that to influence a cricket match .. ? I'am more worried about a lunatic such as you that has been infuenced by a medievial war lord that has committed every possible henious crime ... well done champ :two_thumbs_up:
You didn't, bu you did say that you were chanting "Om Namah Shivaya" to influence a cricket match - that's enough to make you a lunatic and do dua on PP.:hysterical:
^ Jhandu Baalm they won with 5 wickets to spare without breaking a sweat in the last 6-7 overs!
How often do you see, a comfortable winning total to be chased down with only 4 balls to spare. That too riding on heavy scores of last 6-7 overs? Jaa, jaa ke research paper likh daal, ek aur Noble prize mil jaayega.
How often do you see, a comfortable winning total to be chased down with only 4 balls to spare. That too riding on heavy scores of last 6-7 overs? Jaa, jaa ke research paper likh daal, ek aur Noble prize mil jaayega.
Kaise milega? Tumhare jaise log aage line mein khade hain jinko ye bhi nahin pata ki data point add karne se sample ka average kahan jaata hai! That will be a killing research for a Nobel Prize.
Yaar you can't be funny when you try' date=' advice for you is that keep up the unintentional comedy like claiming only MIT and Stanford professors are qualified to discuss science with[b'] you while having no idea which way the mean of a sample is shifted by adding a data point. Waiting for your next attempt at humor........:((
Aur kitne internet medal jeetey hain, over careless posts by some random talli junta. You surely are the pinnacle of sense of humor. Btw, tujhe shayad mazaak lag raha hoga, mein tou tujhe teri asliyat dikha raha hoon.
Aur kitne internet medal jeetey hain, over careless posts by some random talli junta. You surely are the pinnacle of sense of humor. Btw, tujhe shayad mazaak lag raha hoga, mein tou tujhe teri asliyat dikha raha hoon.
Full seconded. You on the other hand...:secret::secret:

Disgraceful moment in Indian cricket? Give me a break. The hype surrounding the 100th ton was getting out of hand, it was quite clearly affecting both the team and Sachin. He had to do his utmost to ensure he got it on this occasion otherwise the saga would have never ended. Getting it out of the way I'm sure will 'free up' India in future matches. In the context of his strike rate, yes it was slower than usual but given the above in mind AND the fact that the opposition was Bangladesh, the approach he took was understandable. More often than not India WILL defend 290 against Bangladesh. Some 'fans' on here really need to take a step back from the keyboard and attempt to put themselves in the shoes of Sachin for a moment as some of the comments are ludicrous.

Talli kutte ko bhi pata hota hai about the manner in which the mean of sample would shift by adding a data point - now if you are claiming you are worse than a talli kutta that's entirely your prerogative and you can't brand me for abusing you.