A disgraceful moment in Indian cricketing history

It is only apt to concentrate in what we are doing at present because if we cannot do justice to what we are doing at present how can it be possible that we will be able to what we have next. It is a process. Regarding watching sheer greatness' date=' it was nothing like greatness yesterday. Yes, history was created, but if you had watched the game, the way it was created, did not do justice to the history which was created. Yes, there may never be right occasion, that is why I am happy he did it because these things cannot be planned, but I am more sad for the way we lost and it was an appalling team performance on the field.[/quote'] I'll repost from my other thread: Sachin has scored over 6000 runs just against Australia, isn't that mind boggling for you? Just against Aus/SA/NZ/Eng he has over 50 100s and this is his first one vs Bangladesh in a ODI. Can't you folks take it easy against this man for just one game because he slowed down when approaching a huge milestone? In any case you can't just blame him squarely for the loss, there was Kohli that also batted slowly. Gambhir got out early on which will mean India couldn't have afforded to lose another wicket and so forth. How about India's bowling? And fielding?
If you were only worried about a day's result' date=' you will never be able to look forward if the results don't go your way no? [b']Indian cricket fans mentality is pretty much this. Unfortunately for you there are other bunch of people that watches the game for entertainment, pleasure and to admire the finesse that only a handful of players achieve. Some don't even care what team is out there playing cricket, they just watch for the sheer pleasure of watching greatness.There's not only people that follow a team's results but there are people that follow few individuals closely too you see.
Yes, yes, apparently Australian fans, English fans, Paki fans only watch cricket to witness sheer greatness of the Hussey, Cook, and Younis Khan! They don't care about winning too. The Bangladeshi fans who went absolutely wild after yesterday's win??? what was that. Get some perspective, a ODI and Test cricket match is played between TWO NATIONS, where the ultimate objective is to win. International Cricket especially in the sub-continent is an outlet for patriotic outpouring and hence a win will rank higher than any self-fish individual greatness. Though I don't blame SRT for the defeat (just annoyed at his approach), as primary blame should lie on India's hopeless bowling.
The guy has been playing for 20 plus years for india. Stellar perfoemances for decades. Dont judge him on 1 hour of his whole god dammn carrer. And what he he has achived is amazing, truly great. As Vettori said " Sachin has been in form more then many other players have been a live"
I am not judging him from 1 hour of play and I never will. He is the greatest Indian batsman without a doubt. No other batsmen can match him in sheer talent, determination, and then making the most of his talent, but it is hard to forget this loss too. This loss was pretty much salt to the wounds.
Yes, yes, apparently Australian fans, English fans, Paki fans only watch cricket to witness sheer greatness of the Hussey, Cook, and Younis Khan! They don't care about winning too. The Bangladeshi fans who went absolutely wild after yesterday's win??? what was that. Get some perspective, a ODI and Test cricket match is played between TWO NATIONS, where the ultimate objective is to win. International Cricket especially in the sub-continent is an outlet for patriotic outpouring and hence a win will rank higher than any self-fish individual greatness. Though I don't blame SRT for the defeat (just annoyed at his approach), as primary blame should lie on India's hopeless bowling.
You would be surprised to know barring sub continent team followers (barring Sri Lanka) the rest have a perspective in life and don't see cricket as life and death. It never is no matter what you folks say otherwise half the sub continent will have wiped off after WC'2007.
SO, Sachin should have a pre-match poll / permission from ICF's Indian cricket ke rakhwale? How many runs should I score today?
You did not read the context where I wrote this. Who had denied him not to score against BD, but when he had consumed so many deliveries it was his job to raise the RR which was tottering at 4.5 odd.
lolwhat.. our bowling really suck and you should not bring it to defend sachins selfish innings.. its a 350++ pitch and sachin restricted us to 289 instead of 350.. check the below scorecard 29720912.jpg
Welcome back to ICF troll velu, ie if you're finished with sucking up to our neighbours :winky:
I am not judging him from 1 hour of play and I never will. He is the greatest Indian batsman without a doubt. No other batsmen can match him in sheer talent' date=' determination, and then making the most of his talent, but it is hard to forget this loss too. This loss was pretty much salt to the wounds.[/quote'] Disagree! In a 20 plus career, its pretty easy to forget 1 hours of play! I can go through all the great players and name pathetic 1 hours play from them. Hell if sehwag was in 80s and threw his wicket away with typical rash shot and we then collapse to 240 all out. We all then hammer him as well!!! But remeber dont forget the 20 plus years stellar play for India. Glad you said greates indian bat ever. Yet some from the mob just despise him. Bizzare! You have to question wether they actually support india or have other pants agendas
You would be surprised to know barring sub continent team followers (barring Sri Lanka) the rest have a perspective in life and don't see cricket as life and death. It never is no matter what you folks say otherwise half the sub continent will have wiped off after WC'2007.
You are talking like this became question of our life or we wont be living as we lost to BD.:haha:that is funny. Most of us are putting our perspectives. We don't hate any of them. Their wins and losses do not affect our lives even if they lose ever match, but we have the rights to criticize them till they are playing for our Team India. :two_thumbs_up:Chill..
Disagree! In a 20 plus career, its pretty easy to forget 1 hours of play! I can go through all the great players and name pathetic 1 hours play from them. Hell if sehwag was in 80s and threw his wicket away with typical rash shot and we then collapse to 240 all out. We all then hammer him as well!!! But remeber dont forget the 20 plus years stellar play for India. Glad you said greates indian bat ever. Yet some from the mob just despise him. Bizzare! You have to question wether they actually support india or have other pants agendas
I am not talking about 1 hour of play only. I am talking about whole scenario whitewashes and then this loss to a minnow which came like salt to wounds and I am not here to demean anyone.
You are talking like this became question of our life or we wont be living as we lost to BD.:haha:that is funny. Most of us are putting our perspectives. We don't hate any of them. Their wins and losses do not affect our lives even if they lose ever match, but we have the rights to criticize them till they are playing for our Team India. :two_thumbs_up:Chill..
Get used to criticizing then :winky: I can't see India being a top cricketing nation for the next 3-5 years. The up and coming ones need time to settle down, perhaps 3 years or more. Till then this is going to be a roller coaster ride for India especially overseas.
Get used to criticizing then :winky: I can't see India being a top cricketing nation for the next 3-5 years. The up and coming ones need time to settle down' date=' perhaps 3 years or more. Till then this is going to be a roller coaster ride for India especially overseas.[/quote'] I know.
You did not read the context where I wrote this. Who had denied him not to score against BD' date=' but when he had consumed so many deliveries it was his job to raise the RR which was tottering at 4.5 odd.[/quote'] Who cares about the context, especially on ICF. Did you care about the context of 100th 100 that have been building up for over a year? Does anyone of you can even fathom what could have been going through his mind. (apart from superficial statement - was thinking about 100th ton) Have you been in a phase of life when everything you are trying - is just not working and even your kaamwaali, newspaper man is asking you questions? Are you willing to give him benefit of doubt, that he is allowed to have nervous/anxious moments. ( btw he was still not playing with dead bat, many of the shots went straight to the fielders). So, like many of the folks jumping on the window of 10-20 deliveries out of ~40000+ of his 22 y.o. career - to label as "most disgraceful moment in cricketing history (~100 years)"... I did not care which context your statement belonged to, I found it funny to read the isolated childish comment and called it out.
I am not talking about 1 hour of play only. I am talking about whole scenario whitewashes and then this loss to a minnow which came like salt to wounds and I am not here to demean anyone.
Your tweets to all celebrities/former players/journalists testifies that :giggle: