A disgraceful moment in Indian cricketing history

It seems as if anti sachin mob are fuelled by just one thing. Anti Boss Bhai agenda. It seems their full dream is simply that sachin fails so they can have a pop at BB. pretty pathetic. By the way. We had a very good score on the board thanks to the ton. Pathetic bowling from crapthan and co was reason we lost

Abbe did you write that post wearing a helmet or not :hysterical::hysterical:
Again you have stated many times you dont like cricket. Seemingly cos you claim to be an intellectual giant, with cricket beneath you. Yet when India loses or you have a chance to have a pop at SRT, you appear on cricket forum with 3rd class posts and mickey taking. YOU SIR ARE A TROLL! Not some atg poster as some boot lickers like to potray
It seems as if anti sachin mob are fuelled by just one thing. Anti Boss Bhai agenda. It seems their full dream is simply that sachin fails so they can have a pop at BB. pretty pathetic. By the way. We had a very good score on the board thanks to the ton. Pathetic bowling from crapthan and co was reason we lost
Yeah how can we haters forget the monumental mahashatak at a SR of 70 when most batsmen were scoring at SR of around 90!:hysterical:

Forgot to ask..the expert who's calling this a disgraceful act, wasn't he claiming few days back that the player who scored a ton is no more an International class and is purely picked on reputation?! now that he's managed to score a century in an International match, our mahashay wanted him to score it a phenomenal s/r! hyporicy at it's best :haha:

Yeah how can we haters forget the monumental mahashatak at a SR of 70 when most batsmen were scoring at SR of around 90!:hysterical:
Its 1 game. The guy has battled his heart out for 20 years plus for his country. Been our greatest warrior on cricket field, while computer heroes like you belittle him. Please do not forget he has 99 other tons as well! By the way he set up a great score. Just pathetic bowling from trundlers sealed our fate
Yup sure. That's why we follow cricket - not to support our team and watch them win but to take shots at the "greatest batsman of all time". I am sure SRT would be so proud of the innings he played today.

This reaction isOTT.while this is shameful that the historical 100 came in a humiliating defeat against a weak side,this is defintely not the most disgraceful moment.Not even close.come on we have orrible match fixing days.And 8-0 thrashing was even bigger too. Now we have a chance to back roaring against Paks.So all is not lost.

Forgot to ask..the expert who's calling this a disgraceful act' date=' wasn't he claiming few days back that the player who scored a ton is no more an International class and is purely picked on reputation?! now that he's managed to score a century in an International match, our mahashay wanted him to score it a phenomenal s/r! hyporicy at it's best :haha:[/quote'] It's pretty much a given that whenever you score a century you score it at the best available strike rate - will try and remember to put all the common sense qualifications on next time given my avid audience of an IQ in the single digits.
Again you have stated many times you dont like cricket. Seemingly cos you claim to be an intellectual giant, with cricket beneath you. Yet when India loses or you have a chance to have a pop at SRT, you appear on cricket forum with 3rd class posts and mickey taking. YOU SIR ARE A TROLL! Not some atg poster as some boot lickers like to potray
Ouch! that would hurt badly but sadly that's the truth :((
Yup sure. That's why we follow cricket - not to support our team and watch them win but to take shots at the "greatest batsman of all time". I am sure SRT would be so proud of the innings he played today.
Some live their lives to say i told you so on this forum. Even if it means india losing so they can say i told you so and settle personal agendas This thread is classic example of this
Its 1 game. The guy has battled his heart out for 20 years plus for his country. Been our greatest warrior on cricket field, while computer heroes like you belittle him. Please do not forget he has 99 other tons as well! By the way he set up a great score. Just pathetic bowling from trundlers sealed our fate
Can you name his exploits in other ODI games over the past year?

I did not get to watch the match, i dont even have time for an elaborate post. But I feel compelled to write this. I am saddened that Tendulkar has reduced himself to the lol-fest that he is now. This 100th 100 has done his legacy more damage than good. People are gonna ridicule this 100 as "Oh, it came against Bangladesh on flat tracks, after numerous failures against England and Australia". And worse, he seems to have put the team in jeopardy getting to his milestone. Easily one of his worst 100s, if not his worst ever.

You guys are behaving like a bunch of kids. SRT performed selfishly (perhaps for himself,perhaps for the fans).Matter closed. Will it lift the team out of the doldrums? Yes .A new dawn is on the horizon.I am optimistic.
A team that pus achievments and values personal milestones above team achievements can never see the dawn - the only dawn possible for this side is to kick Tendulkar out.
It seems as if anti sachin mob are fuelled by just one thing. Anti Boss Bhai agenda.It seems their full dream is simply that sachin fails so they can have a pop at BB. pretty pathetic. By the way. We had a very good score on the board thanks to the ton. Pathetic bowling from crapthan and co was reason we lost
I know. Right!! Now we should all become British passport holder and hate British cricket team. Deshdrohi and thaali ka baigan and all that. By the by considering you are British, whats with King Tendulkar moniker, shouldnt it be Queen Tendulkar :hysterical::hysterical: