Adults crying - Sissy or Passion

1983-2011

You look 42 ish in that pic... but anyway child please, have you done your chores yet? What are you doing on an Adult site?
Do I? I appreciate the compliment. You said 42 right? Then you said I am a kid. Then you ask me what I am doing on an ADULT site. You need to get a brain job done, Mr. Adult. :cantstop:

Do I? I appreciate the compliment. You said 42 right? Then you said I am a kid. They you ask me what I am doing on an ADULT site. You need to get a brain job done, Mr. Adult. :cantstop:
"they you ask me" :giggle: Anyway this is not a cooking recipe website. It's for Cricket, something which you clearly know so little about. :giggle:

mj-laughing.gif English hyped him up so they could rule peacefully and no one would use voilence like Bhagat Singh. Cause when violence is used no one feels safe, can America settle in Iraq? NO, only military can stay there. England did not have enough availible soldiers (or backup) to protect themselves in India after WW2 if violent attacks began. Gandhi was annoying but voilence would have finished the job much earlier and quicker. Just think hype up Gandhi live safely, no one attacks you. or Violent attacks occur, British huge minority, little chance of backup due to WW2... We would have gained independence in 1942 probably in this case.
You claim you are 18, but your thooughts are of a younger teenager. If violence solved anything Al-Queda would be leading the world. When you are taking on a stronger opponent, peaceful methods achieve much more than direct violence You also completely ignored the fact that the non-corperation movement, etc were really agressive movement, taking on the might of British. Countless time Gandhi was hit, put in jail, thats bravery and lol at violence finsihing the job earlier. If many British soldiers would have been killed in India, British national pride would have caused them to send all their soldiers to India to take on India. British along with US were the winners of WW2, no way their pride would have allowed them to let violence go unchecked. No nation worth its salt will run away from violence when its major soldiers are getting killed BTW I know, I passed through your stage too and its the teenage hormones speaking when we see the world through our agressive glasses. I would seriously suggest you to read up on actual history, both Indian and the world, instead of believeing whatever you read on facebook

and lol at violence finsihing the job earlier. If many British soldiers would have been killed in India, British national pride would have caused them to send all their soldiers to India to take on India. British along with US were the winners of WW2, no way their pride would have allowed them to let violence go unchecked. No nation worth its salt will run away from violence when its major soldiers are getting killed
Ever heard of operation unthinkable? that was british plan to attack Soviet after second world war,Stalin and Soviet became too dangerous for west Europe after 2nd world war.Like Hitler Stalin too had plans to invade Europe,Any type of blunder by Britishers like sending their troops to India could had given oppurtunity to Stalin and then millions of Britishers could had been starving in Gulags

You claim you are 18' date=' but your thooughts are of a younger teenager. If violence solved anything Al-Queda would be leading the world. [b']When you are taking on a stronger opponent, peaceful methods achieve much more than direct violence You also completely ignored the fact that the non-corperation movement, etc were really agressive movement, taking on the might of British. Countless time Gandhi was hit, put in jail, thats bravery and lol at violence finsihing the job earlier. If many British soldiers would have been killed in India, British national pride would have caused them to send all their soldiers to India to take on India. British along with US were the winners of WW2, no way their pride would have allowed them to let violence go unchecked. No nation worth its salt will run away from violence when its major soldiers are getting killed BTW I know, I passed through your stage too and its the teenage hormones speaking when we see the world through our agressive glasses. I would seriously suggest you to read up on actual history, both Indian and the world, instead of believeing whatever you read on facebook
++, esp the bold part (and last para)- survival has to be first priority. Also on the bold part - even when you are 'sure' of that you are the stronger one, it does not guarantee a 'win' - unless you are 100% sure of wiping off the enemy and w/o any sizeable retaliation/opposition from any corner - which is never easy to ascertain (e.g. US++ vs Iraq)

You claim you are 18, but your thooughts are of a younger teenager. If violence solved anything Al-Queda would be leading the world. When you are taking on a stronger opponent, peaceful methods achieve much more than direct violence You also completely ignored the fact that the non-corperation movement, etc were really agressive movement, taking on the might of British. Countless time Gandhi was hit, put in jail, thats bravery and lol at violence finsihing the job earlier. If many British soldiers would have been killed in India, British national pride would have caused them to send all their soldiers to India to take on India. British along with US were the winners of WW2, no way their pride would have allowed them to let violence go unchecked. No nation worth its salt will run away from violence when its major soldiers are getting killed BTW I know, I passed through your stage too and its the teenage hormones speaking when we see the world through our agressive glasses. I would seriously suggest you to read up on actual history, both Indian and the world, instead of believeing whatever you read on facebook
How are they gonna send all their army during a WW2? Nice intelligent post:two_thumbs_up: Is small attacks like like Bhagat Singh occurring more often a war? No. But the violence would have forced them to move. Truth is Indians were so large in number they stood no chance against violence. And Gandhi didn't take advantage. This is no video game where they will move all their army to India. Briton was weak after and during WW2. Why would they even think about continuing? Gandhi did nothing. Violence would have finished it quicker.

Ever heard of operation unthinkable? that was british plan to attack Soviet after second world war' date='Stalin and Soviet became too dangerous for west Europe after 2nd world war.Like Hitler Stalin too had plans to invade Europe,Any type of blunder by Britishers like sending their troops to India could had given oppurtunity to Stalin and then millions of Britishers could had been starving in Gulags[/quote'] +1

How are they gonna send all their army during a WW2? Nice intelligent post:two_thumbs_up: Is small attacks like like Bhagat Singh occurring more often a war? No. But the violence would have forced them to move. Truth is Indians were so large in number they stood no chance against violence. And Gandhi didn't take advantage. This is no video game where they will move all their army to India. Briton was weak after and during WW2. Why would they even think about continuing? Gandhi did nothing. Violence would have finished it quicker.
:wall:

:wall:
Sabby I know, I passed through your stage too and its the teenage hormones speaking when we see the world through our agressive glasses. I would seriously suggest you to read up on actual history, both Indian and the world, instead of believeing whatever you read on facebook. You know it is better to sit there and take a beating than fight for yourselves, turning the other cheek is true bravey, those who risk their lives are mere COWARDS. Hence we conclude Gandhi>Bhagat Singh, he kept Indians non violent ensuring the British lived safely when they were vulnerable.

Wow. The juvenility on display here is staggering. It's fashionable for every generation to doubt and ridicule the effect that Gandhi's concerted actions had on the eventual dismantling of the British Empire. Far be it from me to defend Gandhi to the youngest sons of the nation, but I will say this that Gandhi had lived long enough with the British in their home to know what it would take to fight against them. What he did was execute a well-thought out strategy that hit the British where they considered themselves to be the strongest. The British prided themselves, as the leading imperial power, on their sense of honour, fair-play and ethics. Gandhi rose above them in all these aspects and this is where they couldn't beat him. Once you get into any negotiations concerning anything worthwhile you will realize how much of a trump card all these values are. As for violence and the idea that we, the Indians, could have beaten the British by 'fighting' against them, you are forgetting that it would never have come to that. The 'we' in the above sentence are also the 'them' in the very same sentence. Do you know exactly how many actual britishers there were at any point in time when the British Empire ruled the sub-continent? Never more than 10,000 and most of them were employees of the East India Company, not soldiers. The police force and the armed forces stationed in the country comprised of Indians almost entirely except for the top posts. They were good jobs, well-paying and people were proud to be thus employed - the mindset continued on well into independent India with the same people carrying on their jobs under the new sovereign government (Where do you think the inspiration for "Hum angrezon ke zamane ke jailor hain" came from?) Why will they do anything to upset their careers, their lives, their children's lives, their pensions, their plans for a cosy retirement with a nice 10x10 house for the sipahis and a good-sized bungalow if you were an officer by the time you retired? The Indian revolutionaries would be killing these Indians and these Indians would be keeping these revolutionaries down because that was the world they lived in. The revolutionaries would be seen as the equivalent of the maoists of today - people who want to change the status quo, upset the way of the world and the harbingers of chaos, uncertainty and the destroyers of peaceful family lives for millions of peace loving Indians happy with their lot. It wouldn't take much for the British-run Indian police of those times to keep the revolutionaries in check and not allow the effects of their efforts to ever get to a point where they became a threat to the establishment. The Indian police would have used extreme force and violence against the revolutionaries to maintain law and order. Much like what is happening now with the naxalite movement.