Indian bowling absolutely listless

Ram

Shwetabh, So had Pathan, so had Munaf. But if the problems are overlooked and not rectified in time, you know what can happen??
Munaf has not shown any attitude to be successful at international level. Talent wise, he is better than Sreesanth I would say. Pathan will be back and back really soon. In fact, he would already have been back if he was taken to England and just played in the side games. Problem with Pathan was only lack of pace which he tried to cover for by changing his line and length, a huge folly for a swing bowler.
No. It was Sree who bowled the 4th over of the inning. And it was not josh. There was no rhythm in this run-up, no intent, no direction. He was merely jogging up and bowling without caring about the direction of the ball etc. I hope you saw that, before defending him.
i am no way defending him... .. just stating what i feel that he would be back and is good for our team.. he was totally out of rhythm today agreed..... what i feel is... that he is still learning.. no one can question his place in the team.. guy did well in windies and in saf.. hence he is there in england too..
No. The problem began with his action because of which not only he slowed down but lost the ability to swin too. Looks like Sree is headed in the same direction, despite having a bowling coach in the ranks! Did you see him bowl yesterday??
Yes he bowled 3 terrible overs yesterday. Isn't a 24 year old fast bowler into his 10th test match entitled that much leeway without inviting criticism?

BTW get ready for some fight back from England. They are not going to go down that easily. They aren't such a bad batting unit but the bowlers have done really well so far. England hasn't lost a test series since 2001 and that will be on their mind already. I'm most certain we will see a good fight back from England. At times such as this the Indian bowlers should be patient and stick to bowling plans.

Yesterday the bowlers will have been in a different mindset what with only 16 overs to go for the day. Bowlers come out a bit too over aggressive to knock off a wicket or two and can get a bit wayward. I would hope they will stick to bowling one side of the wicket today.