ICF Team Mascots

Mariyam

Atleast this 'bakra' is ready to get halal in the cause of the team which it's been supporting fight from the biging.. Better than some 'khujli wali kutiya' begging to get shagged in every mohalla but getting hounded out.. :hehe:
epic :hysterical:

Atleast this 'bakra' is ready to get halal in the cause of the team which it's been supporting right from the begining.. Better than some 'khujli wali kutiya' begging to get shagged in every mohalla but getting hounded out.. :hehe:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Atleast this 'bakra' is ready to get halal in the cause of the team which it's been supporting right from the begining.. Better than some 'khujli wali kutiya' begging to get shagged in every mohalla but getting hounded out.. :hehe:
Cruel but true. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

At least I'm not one of those guys who changes his mind every other second..."Bhajji is a biz partner with MSD, Ashwin is in team coz of MSD, Srini"....lol this okaalaoli's reasoning is down the drain. Wonder he can differentiate this rear from his head :giggle:

asterix kaku is on fire :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

:sad: i sincerely welcomed As kaku to mascotship..just added a fun note...but he misunderstood and posted some vulgur comment..now all his supporters jump up and down and .augh at me.....where is the justice in this world for honest people