ICF Team Mascots

Mariyam

:finger:
kya :dontknow: its an impartial way to decide who will open the threads - even the Supreme Court has called for auctions of National Resources. Match threads are ICF resources so they also should be auctioned in a fair, impartial manner :agree:

kya :dontknow: its an impartial way to decide who will open the threads - even the Supreme Court has called for auctions of National Resources. Match threads are ICF resources so they also should be auctioned in a fair, impartial manner :agree:
I am fine with it as long as you give it to a CSK fan. :D
Fake CSK supporter is also fake Bambi supporter now :laugh: CSKdrohi - Ram, please take note :orderorder:
Fake support? Alright, whatever makes you happy. :haha:

I am fine with it as long as you give it to a CSK fan. :D Fake support? Alright, whatever makes you happy. :haha:
Okay okay, so now CSK mascot claims he is a genuine supporter of Mumbai too :hmmm: And bechara Gannu was penalised severely for the same fault last year :((

I'll give it to Slickr - he makes the most awesome threads on ICF :hatsoff: or maybe to TNAmarkFrmIndia :phehehe:
Thanks :icflove: but I'll take the RR game and talk to Uncle about it. CSK vs MI should have a thread maker who is more involved in the game than me. :two_thumbs_up:

I don't think random people should be allowed to open these very important match threads... These should be only opened by seasoned match thread openers who have excellent winning track record...
11-0 for RR (since last year), 1-0 for DD and SRH respectively. :proud:

i m not leaving just reducing the time ..i figured its same thing :) now i come for few minutes :nervous:
Go give chutney to Gannu rather than wasting time here :whack: The investigation is pending because of your callousness. :mad: