ICF Team Mascots

Mariyam

:hello: Always here. I don't know why you guys search me at at time when I am rarely online(Be it India matches or IPL)
How do you feel about the CSK team being almost on the verge of disqualification under your mascotship?

How do you feel about the CSK team being almost on the verge of disqualification under your mascotship?
Sad. But we also topped the table, got both caps and ended up as runners up which is a very good performance by the team.

Sad. But we also topped the table, got both caps and ended up as runners up which is a very good performance by the team.
Sorry, CEO being found out as a cheater, CSK losing to Mumbai, CEO in jail, other players under suspicion, all happened under you. This was the worst CSK year, you have to take moral responsibilty

Sorry' date=' CEO being found out as a cheater, CSK losing to Mumbai, CEO in jail, other players under suspicion, all happened under you. This was the worst CSK year, you have to take moral responsibilty[/quote'] Worst for all issues off the field. Not bad on the field.

Worst for all issues off the field. Not bad on the field.
Losing to MI 3 times in not bad on field? This could be the first time CSK lost so many matches to MI... There's no option for you other than to take moral responsibility and resign before you get sacked by the CSK CEO in ICF...

Losing to MI 3 times in not bad on field? This could be the first time CSK lost so many matches to MI... There's no option for you other than to take moral responsibility and resign before you get sacked by the CSK CEO in ICF...
So what if we lost thrice to MI? We still ended league stage as table toppers and also had both individual caps(orange and purple) And the season is already finished, how will my resigning help? If there is a next IPL and and CSK plays, Ram and I will like to give the chance to someone else.

So what if we lost thrice to MI? We still ended league stage as table toppers and also had both individual caps(orange and purple) And the season is already finished, how will my resigning help? If there is a next IPL and and CSK plays, Ram and I will like to give the chance to someone else.
:giggle: