Pune Warriors India - The Official Thread

Magneto

With the advantage of knowing the result now, many will say that Dada erred by giving Nehra the last over. But Dada didn't have that advantage after the 19th over ended. Samuels is a spinner: too much risk to take in the last over. Nehra on the other hand had bowled good in his previous over taking the all important wicket of Gayle with a brilliant yorker (may be that was his career's best yorker)/ So Nehra was an obvious choice for Dada. Just because the over was the last over, you can't blame Nehra for the loss. Those two scoop shots were almost unavoidable. If you want some bowler to blame, it can be Rahul Sharma. Getting hit for 5 consecutive sixes is not something you would expect from a bowler like Rahul.
+1. And Nehra didnt bowl badly. The 4 & 6 by ABD was one of those things..if he had missed or mishit, he would have gone. The 4 went off his elbow.

guys whatever you say Dada is not as good captain for PW as he was for India i pity you people for always playing with 10 players only..this like in a football match a player redcarded even before match starts..unfortunately for "K" team every match thier captian is red carded

18 runs in one over against bangladesh:headshake:
so ? he was probably nervous .. big come back did much better then our other bowlers vs pakistan.. and clearly he does not looks out of place at end..and i said odi.. i dont think he can be a test bowler not enough movement away