The Lion's Den "The KINGS XI PUNJAB thread"

Sir john

WV Raman named Kings XI assistant coach http://www.espncricinfo.com/indian-premier-league-2013/content/story/625991.html

WV Raman, the former India opener, has been appointed assistant coach of Kings XI Punjab. This will be Raman's first assignment in the IPL, and he will work with head coach Darren Lehmann, who oversaw the now defunct Deccan Chargers last season. Raman, who played 11 Tests and 27 ODIs for India, has plenty of domestic coaching experience, having been in charge of Tamil Nadu for four years and is currently the coach of Bengal. "We are pleased to have WV Raman as the assistant coach of our team for IPL 2013," Kings XI Punjab's COO Arvinder Singh said. "Given his vast experience as an ex-Indian player and his coaching stints over the years, I am certain that he shall bring another dimension to our coaching staff and help our players perform to the best of their abilities." Raman said he looked forward to his new assignment. "Kings XI Punjab has the right mix of experienced as well as young players supported by a world class coaching staff and I shall do my best to get the best out of the players."

As the new mascot of :kxip: I encourage KXIP fans to be more involved and put down at least 1 other team a day in their own threads :nice: We must set the standards for future fans to follow. Also I will need 3 points on how you think you can improve your trolling from last year for upcoming battles against Poonee fans. That's due before our first match. Thanks.

Sale 50 million wale bhikari apne aukat dekh ke bol. :winky: Lord- 6 billion Im also billionaire. Most other teams are poverty level. We are the 1%, :kxip: master race :proud:
Punjab has no lions or tigers. Their Ranji team is full of 4 feet midgets. Rename your team - Midget kitty's hole.