The Lion's Den "The KINGS XI PUNJAB thread"

Sir john

hes player he has no choice.you do.Given a choice he'll also play for :kxip: did well last IPL too:beee:
keep :whine: all i know is only reason u support punjab is cos ur from punjab.. well honestly is Chandigarh even part of punjab ? ur the real wannabe here!:finger::finger:

keep :whine: all i know is only reason u support punjab is cos ur from punjab.. well honestly is Chandigarh even part of punjab ? ur the real wannabe here!:finger::finger:
Chandigarh is not only part of Punjab it is CAPITAL of Punjab:finger: you support that where you are from?India-SA ke match me SA ko support karta hai kya?:finger:

Chandigarh is not only part of Punjab it is CAPITAL of Punjab:finger: you support that where you are from?India-SA ke match me SA ko support karta hai kya?:finger:
ofc.. i support south africa if fecking tendulkar plays for them:finger:

Best stadium IPL 2012: :kxip: (Mohali) Most aesthetic stadium: :kxip: (Dharamasala) Most talented youngsters: :kxip: (Mandy, Gurkeerat etc) Tallest and strongest: :kxip: Most natural talent: :kxip: Best song: :kxip: Richest fans in ICF: :kxip:
good to know that the one key ingredient to win matches - Cricketing talent - is missing there. :laugh:

buddha ram cant read anymore his eyes might be still wet from tears of last season:hysterical::hysterical: what an epic ending it was.. the whining or ram and sadhoni:hysterical:
all because of my havan:--D