India vs England 2012

India vs England 2012  

1. 1.

• Yes, I feel excess money in Indian cricket system may have spoilt things
    • No, I think money has no influence on our Test side problems

Realy unlucky guys....give them a chance why should india don't take any agressive bowler like s.sreesanth & Umesh yadav every time.....And what about paveen kumar why he is out of the team for such a long time??????????? if indian team don't able to get the perfect combination in bowling department then why shouldn't they try these bowlers...

A few t20s coming up, post that some more ODIs vs Pak and England...most likely we will win those and everything will be forgotten. Irrespective of the ripple these series defeats have caused in the media, fact remains that Tests do not matter much here. BCCI and the players know it as well. What we need is a new captain and a new coach who have a vision for the future and the desire to take the team to the next level in Test cricket. The current setup is obviously stale, outdated and well past its sell by date. But not sure if the BCCI cares as long as the money keeps flowing.

How long is sirivinisans term? Did he not extend it? Hate Rajeev Shukla as well . Fat ****. Bloody congress mp and in bcci. money making fat ****
Srini's term next September, but post that Arun Jaitley is likely to take over. Give thew horrible way DDCA has functioned under his leadership with goons running the show, I have absolutely no hopes of a change in the way BCCI works even when Srini's term ends.

You are unlucky when you don't have the patience or skill to bowl 6 balls in an over to a plan. That is the biggest problem with Indian bowlers. Kumble was successful because he could bowl 6 balls the way way he wanted. Zaheer could do that as well. But the current lot bowls 2-3 easy balls every over.