India vs England 2012

India vs England 2012  

1. 1.

• Yes, I feel excess money in Indian cricket system may have spoilt things
    • No, I think money has no influence on our Test side problems

Test matches Kolkata Mumbai Ahmedabad Nagpur ODIs Rajkot Dharamsala Ranchi Mohali Kochi

Thu Nov 15 - Mon Nov 19 1st Test - India v England Sardar Patel Stadium, Motera, Ahmedabad Fri Nov 23 - Tue Nov 27 2nd Test - India v England Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai Wed Dec 5 - Sun Dec 9 3rd Test - India v England Eden Gardens, Kolkata Thu Dec 13 - Mon Dec 17 4th Test - India v England Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium, Jamtha, Nagpur Thu Dec 20 20:00 IST 1st T20I - India v England Subrata Roy Sahara Stadium, Pune Sat Dec 22 20:00 IST 2nd T20I - India v England Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai Sun Jan 6 TBC v England XI (Delhi) Venue TBC Tue Jan 8 TBC v England XI (Delhi) Venue TBC Fri Jan 11 14:30 IST 1st ODI - India v England Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot Tue Jan 15 14:30 IST 2nd ODI - India v England Nehru Stadium, Kochi Sat Jan 19 14:30 IST 3rd ODI - India v England HEC International Cricket Stadium Complex, Ranchi Wed Jan 23 14:30 IST 4th ODI - India v England Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, Dharamsala Sun Jan 27 14:30 IST 5th ODI - India v England Punjab Cricket Association Stadium, Mohali, Chandigarh

Chennai should have been one of the fixtures for Tests. And I hope Nagpur pitch isn't the one they use for odis and we get to see turning tracks at every venue where the ball turns square right from Day 1. I hope BCCI and state associations get this message and instruct the groundsmen to prepare the pitches accordingly :pray: If we don't get turning tracks it's gonna be a drawn series or maybe a 1-0 scoreline with anyone claiming one match depending on who collapses.

Chennai should have been one of the fixtures for Tests. And I hope Nagpur pitch isn't the one they use for odis and we get to see turning tracks at every venue where the ball turns square right from Day 1. I hope BCCI and state associations get this message and instruct the groundsmen to prepare the pitches accordingly :pray: If we don't get turning tracks it's gonna be a drawn series or maybe a 1-0 scoreline with anyone claiming one match depending on who collapses.
Risk playing in Chennai at that time of the year because of rain. The Poms hate A'bad. :hahaha:

First two tests at Eden and Mumbai..we should go for the kill and be 2-0 ahead with the ball turning and bouncing. Ahmedabad in all likelihood will be a dead track and Nagpour too would be a high scoring pitch. The absence of DRS may hurt us more in this series. DRS with the ball spinning is a lethal combination for batsmen with weaker technique against spin. Is there any chance that the BCCI will say yes to DRS before this series starts?

First two tests at Eden and Mumbai..we should go for the kill and be 2-0 ahead with the ball turning and bouncing. Ahmedabad in all likelihood will be a dead track and Nagpour too would be a high scoring pitch. The absence of DRS may hurt us more in this series. DRS with the ball spinning is a lethal combination for batsmen with weaker technique against spin. Is there any chance that the BCCI will say yes to DRS before this series starts?
I dont think so.