Sanju baba gets 6 years

Gambit

• Usman Man Khan Shaikh: Rigorous imprisonment for six years' and Rs 30,000 as fine. He obtained weapons training in Pakistan.
  • Shaikh Ibrahim Shaikh Hussain: Rigorous imprisonment for six years' and Rs 30,000 as fine. He obtained weapons training in Pakistan.
  • Mohammed Hanif Usman Shaikh: Rigorous imprisonment for six years' and Rs 30,000 as fine. He obtained weapons training in Pakistan.
  • Mohammed Sayeed Mohammed Ishaq: Rigorous imprisonment for six years' and Rs 30,000 as fine. He obtained weapons training in Pakistan.
  • Gul Mohammed Noor Mohammad: Rigorous imprisonment for six years' and Rs 30,000 as fine. He obtained weapons training in Pakistan. so all these guys who got training in the neighboring country only got 6 years? And so does Sanjay for keeping some arms... I am glad that he got punishment and he deserves that but the amount of punishment cannot be justified? Point is that he is been completely changed man. I think he should serve all the time any manipulation will tarnish his image more if any.

seriously in saalon ko sadak par khada karke maar dena chahiye... jo bhi gaddar hai unki *^*(*^))^)%$#%

I watched the movie "Black Friday" yesterday and it was very depressing! India has got a cancer eating it from inside. What is with these politicians bheen ch@dhs? They think they are above the law? Well actually they are :cry_smile:

I watched the movie "Black Friday" yesterday and it was very depressing! India has got a cancer eating it from inside. What is with these politicians bheen ch@dhs? They think they are above the law? Well actually they are :cry_smile:
that is one hell of a movie gkd cant get enough of it :regular_smile:

Black Friday the movie omitted a whole chapter about SDutt. In the book, there is a whole chapter about Sdutt and how he was involved. He had links (stored illegal weapons) with exactly those who planted the bombs. That is a serious crime considering 250 people were killed in the blasts. He was not directly responsible, but being a responsible citizen, he could have gotten himself out of any connection with the crimimals. He will serve a year of it, I think will appeal and then get out. All the media glare is only because of the news worthiness of the saga. I am enraged at the way the film industry folks back one of their ilk. Most said that he has already suffered enough. But nothing compares to the families of the people killed in the blasts. Bloody parasites.

All the media glare is only because of the news worthiness of the saga. I am enraged at the way the film industry folks back one of their ilk. Most said that he has already suffered enough. But nothing compares to the families of the people killed in the blasts. Bloody parasites.
Not at all. If anything the movie industry came good once. As it is Bollywood is the favourite beating stick for all and sundry. If there is violence in the country it is Bollywood's fault, if there is loose moral in the society it is Bollywood's fault. For an industry that has given us perhaps the most popular form of arts and entertainment in the country(read movie and music) it is ridiculuous the amount of beating it receives. You said it yourself, the only reason why this is being covered is because Sanjay Dutt is involved. Else who would have covered this? It is also a very interesting question as to how India/Indians would have reacted if instead of Sanju baba it was Salman Khan or Shahrukh Khan?? Then it would have been a big, "Seeeee you just can't trust them!" Coming back to Black Friday now. It is a superb movie. Remains true to the subject and doesnt do the natak of saying "parosi mulk". Names Pakistan. Names Dawood. Names Tiger Menon and how Bombay was raped and plundered. But at the end what happened? Small timers get all the punishment but what happened to Tiger Menon and Dawood? To put it aptly as Munnabhai would say - "Ghanta!" xxx

Guest dada_rocks

Luker man just see what kind of explanation they give while explaining road-raze killing of salman khan. Idiots like Sunil shetty will come and say he does alot of charity.. who the fcuk cares what he does.. mofo killed four people made sure the only eye witness his driver disappeared all of a sudden and is parading around pontificating his innocence.. now we have this bonafide terroist supporter cloown duely punsihed by court then we get to hear he has changed who the fcuk knows he has changed didn't we see his tapes in conversaiton with his terror boss just couple of years ago.. yes that tape is not an admissible evidence but aren't bolywood clowns clutching on starws here. Every damn person knows it was sanjay dutt but fair enough he can't be punished on that basis but why freaking moan when he has been found guilty aftere providing him every loophole possible.. I say bollywooders should shut their fcuking mouth up. Next in line is that jungli chest-baring slaman khan.. Lurker : just check the list of people found guilty in mumbai bomb blast 99% are ROPers.. Then u question why people think the way they do..

Not at all. If anything the movie industry came good once. As it is Bollywood is the favourite beating stick for all and sundry. If there is violence in the country it is Bollywood's fault, if there is loose moral in the society it is Bollywood's fault. For an industry that has given us perhaps the most popular form of arts and entertainment in the country(read movie and music) it is ridiculuous the amount of beating it receives. xxx
Lurker,what is the basis of the industry supporting Dutt? Surely the film folks don't believe they are above the law of the land or do they?Bollywood is deeply entrenched in capitalizing on the finances and power provided by the D gangs. They are hardly on any moral ground to open their mouths in this case.

Lurker' date='what is the basis of the industry supporting Dutt? Surely the film folks don't believe they are above the law of the land or do they?[b']Bollywood is deeply entrenched in capitalizing on the finances and power provided by the D gangs. They are hardly on any moral ground to open their mouths in this case.
Alright now lets ask ourselves where did D gang(and the likes of him) come from? Why do Bollywood stars go to them etc? The easy answer to that is Bombay Underworld has been running as a parallel system, specially with political patronage. The moment a Producer makes a movie he starts getting phone calls. Gulshan Kumar was shot dead, Gulshan Rai was shot at and he left India, Rakesh Roshan was shot at etc etc. In each case the phone call came from "Dubai" and what did Bombay Police and Indian Intelligence do? Well nothing. So what do you expect these people to do? Be heroes and stand up to the goons? I would say Sanjay Dutt was an aberration as he was always smitten with a wild life. Drugs, bhaigiri etc etc. But at the end the Bollywood industry rallied behind him because he was called a "terrorist". Indeed that was what had propelled a very emotional Sunil Dutt to say, "My son is not a terrorist". Heck even Bal Thackeray said that(after Sunil Dutt met him, a man Sunil completely loathed but had to meet for the sake of his son). Regardless my question remains why book Sanjay Dutt for 6 years for Arms when Dawood/Tiger Menon went scott free completely? xxx

Guest dada_rocks
Alright now lets ask ourselves where did D gang(and the likes of him) come from? Why do Bollywood stars go to them etc? The easy answer to that is Bombay Underworld has been running as a parallel system, specially with political patronage. The moment a Producer makes a movie he starts getting phone calls. Gulshan Kumar was shot dead, Gulshan Rai was shot at and he left India, Rakesh Roshan was shot at etc etc. In each case the phone call came from "Dubai" and what did Bombay Police and Indian Intelligence do? Well nothing. So what do you expect these people to do? Be heroes and stand up to the goons? I would say Sanjay Dutt was an aberration as he was always smitten with a wild life. Drugs, bhaigiri etc etc. But at the end the Bollywood industry rallied behind him because he was called a "terrorist". Indeed that was what had propelled a very emotional Sunil Dutt to say, "My son is not a terrorist". Heck even Bal Thackeray said that(after Sunil Dutt met him, a man Sunil completely loathed but had to meet for the sake of his son). Regardless my question remains why book Sanjay Dutt for 6 years for Arms when Dawood/Tiger Menon went scott free completely? xxx
Man I thought u were smnarter than that. IF we go by that dictum of yours we might as well close the judiciary down. There is no need whatsoever to go through this charade when at the end we are going to award freedom on the basis where someone equally or more guilty is free or not. Because u will always find some who evade the hand of law whatever be the genre or hue of the crime that doesn't mean those who actually are found guilty should be freed. Point is court has not given Dawood clean-chit, by his power he has evaded the law of land. I don't really see how that fact is relevant in anyway here.

Point is court has not given Dawood clean-chit, by his power he has evaded the law of land. I don't really see how that fact is relevant in anyway here.
And why is it not? You are talking about Mumbai blast and the plight of people. So why caused Mumbai blast? Sanjay Dutt? And if no then what punishment was given to the people who actually caused the blast? xxx

Alright now lets ask ourselves where did D gang(and the likes of him) come from? Why do Bollywood stars go to them etc? The easy answer to that is Bombay Underworld has been running as a parallel system, specially with political patronage. The moment a Producer makes a movie he starts getting phone calls. Gulshan Kumar was shot dead, Gulshan Rai was shot at and he left India, Rakesh Roshan was shot at etc etc. In each case the phone call came from "Dubai" and what did Bombay Police and Indian Intelligence do? Well nothing. So what do you expect these people to do? Be heroes and stand up to the goons? xxx
So do you mean to say that Sanjay was bulldozed into doing what he did? The fact that he was closer to the D gang and actually enjoyed the patronage is well documented.Receiving phone calls and being threatened and actually collaborating with the goons to the extent of agreeing to hide weapons capable of mass murder are not the same thing. Just because the bigger fish is not caught doesn't mean that your own crimes should be pardoned.

Guest dada_rocks

Noone is denying Dawood was the main player par ye kahan ka nyaya hai kyunki main culrprit is out of reach hence rest should be given clean-chit.. I have problem with this logic andI have explained why. So if tomorrow dawood gets nabbed court is supposed to once again revoke its verdict in sanju baba's case right. I don't know why u don't see the irrationality of this line of defence.

Guest dada_rocks
So do you mean to say that Sanjay was bulldozed into doing what he did? The fact that he was closer to the D gang and actually enjoyed the patronage is well documented.Receiving phone calls and being threatened and actually collaborating with the goons to the extent of agreeing to hide weapons capable of mass murder are not the same thing. Just because the bigger fish is not caught doesn't mean that your own crimes should be pardoned.
He still is chummy with those criminals,remember that phone conversation. People here sear by his changed self like they had some telepathic contact with his soul.

And why is it not? You are talking about Mumbai blast and the plight of people. So why caused Mumbai blast? Sanjay Dutt? And if no then what punishment was given to the people who actually caused the blast? xxx
Regarding Dawood, on a side note , much before the blast Bhai was permanently enjoying life in Dubai-- planning and execution of his operations. As usual, unfortunately, our spineless goernments were not having any "treaty" of extradition with UAE government--- how unexpected :sad_smile: And then after a lot of efforts during NDA regime, Intearior ministers of both countries signed an extradition treaty with each other under full media coverage. Before police can act and capture him, our beloved neighbor-- the one and only Allah's Land of Pure as expected intervened and provided him a safe heaven and Dawood bhai continues to live a royal life with full support of ISI. We are a "soft" power, unlike Amreeka, we can't attack them to capture our own Bin Laden. And few months back rumor was thatv Dawood bhai travelled to another "Holy" land of Saudi Arabia to attend his daughter's marraige--probably with Cricketer Miandad's son??:confused_smile:....any Cricket Guru should enlighten more on this??:confused_smile:

Lurker what should happen to Sanju according to you? Did Sanju deal with automatic weapon/s? I agree that India should go hard after Dawood and co. but how does that make Sanju blameless?
Two things here GKD. 1) What exactly is Sanjay Dutt's crime? Well he had some Automatic Weapons with him. Did he use that weapon in any way with Mumbai blasts? Did he kill anyone? Answer to both is NO. All one can say is "Look he had the guns and they are illegal in India". Sanjay Dutt has been freed of all other accusations except gun possession. SO yes I definitely do not agree that he should get 6 years for keeping guns. More or less 2-3 years would have been enough and he has already spent 2 years in jail. 2) Mumbai Blast ruling is good for nothing is the lead perpetrator of Mumbai blast - read Dawood and co - did not get any punishment. As I have said, I would have expected atleast - Tried in absentia and condemned by death. Anything short is not satisfactory. Whats the point of hanging Al-Qaeda foot soldiers when you don't do anything about OBL? xxx

2) Mumbai Blast ruling is good for nothing is the lead perpetrator of Mumbai blast - read Dawood and co - did not get any punishment. As I have said, I would have expected atleast - Tried in absentia and condemned by death. Anything short is not satisfactory. Whats the point of hanging Al-Qaeda foot soldiers when you don't do anything about OBL? xxx
The fact that he is a figitive and is being pursued like a rabid harami kutta is punshment enough for that two-bit thug.

Guest dada_rocks
Two things here GKD. 1) What exactly is Sanjay Dutt's crime? Well he had some Automatic Weapons with him. Did he use that weapon in any way with Mumbai blasts? Did he kill anyone? Answer to both is NO. All one can say is "Look he had the guns and they are illegal in India". Sanjay Dutt has been freed of all other accusations except gun possession. SO yes I definitely do not agree that he should get 6 years for keeping guns. More or less 2-3 years would have been enough and he has already spent 2 years in jail. 2) Mumbai Blast ruling is good for nothing is the lead perpetrator of Mumbai blast - read Dawood and co - did not get any punishment. As I have said, I would have expected atleast - Tried in absentia and condemned by death. Anything short is not satisfactory. Whats the point of hanging Al-Qaeda foot soldiers when you don't do anything about OBL? xxx
He aided and abetted those criminals by his act and that makes him responsible for the killing that ensued. sahi mein guru u go on emotional outburst over political case against bachchan but in clear-cut cases u come up with ridiculous excuses. Little consistency solicited that's all. AGAIN BS just becasue lead perpetrataors could not be nabbed doesn't mean rest should be let go. If this precedence is put in place tomorrow every criminal gang will have his figure-head boss sititng in some forieng country and at the end if he is found guilty in court he can reason well since u could not get my boss hence I am blameless.. Don't be blind in ur psecism , u know u are defending a crimnal just drop it. Bottomline is he has ben found guilty should have ben charged under TADA but got his influential dad do the ground-work hence got reprivee suddenly even this lessened punishement is too much. And yes he has not changed nremains a crook like past can pretend whatever he wanst by gandhigiri movie but that's nothing