Satyamev Jayate - Aamir Khan's first TV show

ViruRulez

again u r misunderstanding me.I fully understand the stituation n hv read enough articles n seen enough shows about it.dont know why I have to like this shows if care for these issues.my point is entirely about the show's quality n about meeting an abused person,as per survey,every second person I meet is abused in childhood.they just dont tell me:((
as per SJ program every second person who met u now thinks you are abused child :P

again u r misunderstanding me.I fully understand the stituation n hv read enough articles n seen enough shows about it.dont know why I have to like this shows if care for these issues.my point is entirely about the show's quality n about meeting an abused person,as per survey,every second person I meet is abused in childhood.they just dont tell me:((
If you were abused, would you tell your story to everybody you meet ? Of course u don't have to like the show but then you don't need to criticize it just because you don't like it and others do. Actually you do have right to criticize it so go on. IMO it's a show which at least not doing any harm, at the least it's information, but that's just my opinion

If you were abused, would you tell your story to everybody you meet ? Of course u don't have to like the show but then you don't need to criticize it just because you don't like it and others do. Actually you do have right to criticize it so go on. IMO it's a show which at least not doing any harm, at the least it's information, but that's just my opinion
and I am giving my opinion

Exactly and laughing over some sad facts, but you have all the rights. By you I mean you and some other posters who don't watch/like the show but don't mind laughing or making smart ass comments over some sad facts.
I was laughing at the survey which concluded more than half of kids r abused.we all know how these r done n how credible these surveys are.I dont see how it shows my insensitivity towards the issue

I was laughing at the survey which concluded more than half of kids r abused.we all know how these r done n how credible these surveys are.I dont see how it shows my insensitivity towards the issue
Yaar let it go, i presented an official survey aur kya karun ? You know I dont usually argue online and if I did I would have asked for proof, falana , dhimkana etc etc. I'm just saying that things are super bad, if you think the survey is messed up tab bhi the number would be what 30-40% ? That's one in 3 .. Chalo survey is completely messed up and it's 1 in 5 or eveb 1 in 10. That like 10 kids are being sexually abused in each lane of every posh suburb in India. Yes in each cricket team there is at least 1 (if not more) kid whose childhood was destroyed. Anyway goodnight

may be u r survey including slaps childrens getting from parents...
Excerpt from the doc Ramu Kaka:giggle: presented.
Sexual Abuse 1. 53.22% children reported having faced one of more forms of sexual abuse. 2. Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar and Delhi reported the highest percentage of sexual abuse among both boys and girls. 3. 21.90% child respondents facing severe forms of sexual abuse and 50.76% other forms of sexual abuse. 4. Out of the children respondents, 5.69% reported being sexually assaulted. 5. Children in Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Bihar and Delhi reported the highest incidence of sexual assault. 6. Children on street, children at work and children in institutional care reported the highest incidence of sexual assault. 7. 50% abuses are persons known to the child or in a position of trust and responsibility. 8. Most Children did not report the matter to anyone.
I am not a big fan of surveys either. But like Daisy mentioned it can't be too far away from the truth.

I haven't watched the show' date=' but the attitude of some posters on this thread seems to be that not liking the show is equivalent to not caring about the social issues it raises. That's absurd logic.[/quote'] No, it's about people laughing at a sad cause. Ab stupidity ki bhi hadd hai, it says "sexual abuse" and this is how some people understand sexual abuse, after reading this I have given up

No' date=' it's about people laughing at a sad cause. Ab stupidity ki bhi hadd hai, it says "sexual abuse" and this is how some people understand sexual abuse, after reading this I have given up[/quote'] what absurdity you are talking? 50 % sexual harassment means every second person..do you really believe that..?? also survey's conducted with some sample size and based on that they will give u the data..

Excerpt from the doc Ramu Kaka:giggle: presented. I am not a big fan of surveys either. But like Daisy mentioned it can't be too far away from the truth.
as per the survey Andhra and Delhi faces more problem compare to other parts of country..means what 75/80 % of kids from these states faced abuse... @Ramukaku i am not laughing intntionally but cant believe these many numbers...

what absurdity you are talking? 50 % sexual harassment means every second person..do you really believe that..?? also survey's conducted with some sample size and based on that they will give u the data..
No way. :ohmy:

50% is an absurd number for sexual harassment. Every second child abused in India - that means we have 200-300 million victims of sexual abuse in the country currently? The survey places the physically abused kids at around 50% - this is a believable number given that many parents still hit their children to discipline them.