Speed and Performance of Indian Fast bowlers in IPL

vishalvirsingh

The title of thread itself is wrong - It should be - Speed and Performance of Indian medium pacers in IPL . India doesn't have any fast bowler and let us admit that.
Umesh Yadav says Hi. Top speed of 150k and Average speed of 145k this IPL season, even though he's returning from injury.

Hafiz' date=' do you think any Pakistani bowler will be able to bowl faster than Yadav in the upcoming Champions Trophy?[/quote'] Yadav is **** in ODI Cricket Honestly 17 Odi 17 Wicket,s Econ 6.25:hysterical::hysterical: Ave around 50 :hysterical::hysterical: And look at Average/Econ rate of IRFAN And Junaid :nice::dance::dance:

Yadav is **** in ODI Cricket Honestly 17 Odi 17 Wicket,s Econ 6.25:hysterical::hysterical: Ave around 50 :hysterical::hysterical: And look at Average/Econ rate of IRFAN And Junaid :nice::dance::dance:
I'm talking about pace, MORON.

Pace wise Irfan is lethal compare to Yadav
Bounce is killer for batsman, curtly amborse only 135-140k but his bounce killed batsman, irfan at 140+ is even more lethal but he has wasim like action so he can not take full advantage of his height if he had high arm action he would get even more bounce.

Yadav is **** in ODI Cricket Honestly 17 Odi 17 Wicket,s Econ 6.25:hysterical::hysterical: Ave around 50 :hysterical::hysterical: And look at Average/Econ rate of IRFAN And Junaid :nice::dance::dance:
Yeah and look into the godly avg. of Irfan in Tests.

Bounce is killer for batsman' date=' curtly amborse only 135-140k but his bounce killed batsman, irfan at 140+ is even more lethal but he has wasim like action so he can not take full advantage of his height if he had high arm action he would get even more bounce.[/quote'] Irfan has Quick arm bowling action like Wasim akram Irfan should learn Inswinger for right hand batsman Still Lethal Irfan is comparable to Tall fast bowlers like,s of Morkel.Starc and Finn

InshaAllah Lethal Irfan will break at least 2 helmets preferably kohlis and dhonis.
INShallah Let me tell u Irfan will be Better bowler now compare to how good he was V India in Recent series in India Ehsan Adil is Likely to be 3rd pacer another tall pacer

Dear Jafeez I saw Lethal irfan's fielding and i felt our MUNAF patel is a far better fielder than your lethal IRRFFFAAAN.. such poor fielder do you think he will be able to have an international career....:hysterical: