Regarding IPL Match Thread Creation | Saurav01 wins the IPL final thread - gives it to gaurav92

Malcolm Merlyn

Please leave this topic for Massots only to communicate. If everybody starts posting on it' date=' it also becomes a trolling topic..[/quote'] discussion is wbout threads only..where else to discuss..i have asked him to delete unnecssary posts..why u making this big issue when only 10/12 matches left now :idunno:

Something is not right with me at this point of time nor I can tell this openly :((.Sorry for what I did .
dw bhai mistakes happens to us all even if everything is right :--D u know mango right? he does these things everyday!:omg:

:finger: It would not be a home ground for any of them' date=' so by what logic would either of them get it?[/quote'] The team which is higher placed. Like in 1st v/s 2nd, it shud to go to first placed team. 3rd placed team fans would open it for the eliminator. After that, the matches are in Chennai, so we get to open the thread if CSK plays those matches.

The team which is higher placed. Like in 1st v/s 2nd' date=' it shud to go to first placed team. 3rd placed team fans would open it for the eliminator. After that, the matches are in Chennai, so we get to open the thread if CSK plays those matches.[/quote'] Threads should simply go to home ground fans :orderorder:

Mumbai ICF Don, Mr. Rajiv will open MI threads fer sure... If he doesnt, then others can fight for it :hmmm: Why dont MODS... have some kinda competition, winner gets chance to open thread :woot:
Don is back on the :mi: match thread :cantstop:

^^^^what games?and thsi thread is not for you to spam.
simple thing mishra awarded me tommarow games u want to open that match thread by hook or by crook why u intrested in 20 may :rr: vs :mi: match thread?

I think i may open KKR playoff matches.....
Some mod please lay down the rules for thread creation. It CANNOT happen arbitrarily. Make a logical rule and people will automatically follow. I don't see how you can open a match thread since Kolkata is not hosting any playoffs.