Suggest a good food joint around Gulmohar Park, Delhi

Prakat

PK pakda gaya.:hehe: It seems neither of them trusted other guy to turn up. And now just having fun at ICF, with random updates.
Why am I explaining this to you??? :mad: I pmed him to come at 4.30 to hauz khas, opus. he says after 30 mins, pm nahi mila. i sent it again. Was at the place for 20-30 mins longer. Had to leave to pack the shopping ka samaan.

They might !!! 9pm last chance hai :nervous:
Oh..! :nervous: Guys, I will personally pay for an all expenses paid, business class fare flight if that is what it takes for the two of you to meet.. Pls pls... This is like our BESSSSSSSTEST chance to get rid of Tex for good. :nervous:

PK' date=' you guys wanted to meet and planning everything through PM. Do you see how ridiculous this sounds. Why do we even carry mobile phones?[/quote'] SJ likes doing everything in public forum. :dontknow: Like how he makes threads asking you a question or just to get in touch with you...

SJ likes doing everything in public forum. :dontknow: Like how he makes threads asking you a question or just to get in touch with you...
Wait, what..:mad:mad: Why dont you guys use pigeons to communicate..:mad: You have no effin clue how high the stakes are in this one.. I will buy the two of you state of the art satellite phones that was used in the Bin Laden raid by Seal Team Six, if that is what it takes to get this done. :mad:

Why am I explaining this to you??? :mad: I pmed him to come at 4.30 to hauz khas, opus. he says after 30 mins, pm nahi mila. i sent it again. Was at the place for 20-30 mins longer. Had to leave to pack the shopping ka samaan.
Because you are a bot. :hehe: (or on the verge of being declared one).

SJ likes doing everything in public forum. :dontknow: Like how he makes threads asking you a question or just to get in touch with you...
True :giggle: But once you get hold of someone's mobile #... then you dial and... TALK

Wait, what..:mad:mad: Why dont you guys use pigeons to communicate..:mad: You have no effin clue how high the stakes are in this one.. I will buy the two of you state of the art satellite phones that was used in the Bin Laden raid by Seal Team Six, if that is what it takes to get this done. :mad:
*CIA forum scanner activated*