England vs South Africa 2012

9YPNj.jpg Got it old man! :tounge_smile: :omg: what a pwnage.
You are the biggest Appam I have seen here. Check those stats pre 2000 for all teams was what I was referring too. India has played more than twice the number of Test matches SL have clearly shows how far SL are in terms of Test matches. Here's another statistic for you Square Drive. SL (as of July 2011) lose 35% of the Test matches they play. Only Bangladesh (86%) and New Zealand (40%) are more than SL. Heck, even Zimbabwe just lose 31.32% of their Test matches. After playing Test cricket for so many years, it would be a shame to only best one actual Test cricket country (NZ). :hatsoff: to the Lankans for such a marvelous record.
To give credit in last few years srilanka has produced wickets which have got results not draw against india' date='australia,eng,pak compared to india ,pak,srilanka they have produced more results.[/quote'] Do an analysis with and without Muralitharan and you will see the true picture.

I thought this thread is abt boringness Eng-SA test, which is finely arguable. how come SL join in here! SL in test is way too boring comparing any others. You just dont need stats (record highest partnerships, totals, drawn matches) to prove this, anyone who watches test matches pleyed in SL knows its allways dry flat pitches. Even the minnows likes to tour there to boost up their batting performance. Most importantly Eng-SA series is abt dispute of rank #1, SA have to show more than ordinary to breach in English fort here. Wicket, condition, skill, patience, stuborness evthing is part of this game. Draw here means, England winning.

Do an analysis with and without Muralitharan and you will see the true picture.
I do not need to do an analysis i have watched india,australia,eng,pak tour there compared to our pitches they produce results.
Do an analysis with and without Muralitharan and you will see the true picture.
Well well see what our uncle has come up with now.. Murali is not an alien to take him out like that. :cantstop: He thinks it's really meaningful to talk about India's test record without Sunil Gavasakar's performance in the era that they came out as a top team, or talking about India's ODI record without Sachin's s performance. :nice: This is derailing the thread, and not even worth a discuss. :headshake: