Tdigi new Roadpati/Sadakpati

Sir john

satibaj? :hmmm: Only the RR supporters commit 'satibaji.'
i meant gambling :wall: wht tidigi is doing right now is taking money from people and then just returning them through bets :wall: why waste so much time? every one just keep ur money with u nothing is increasing or decreasing over all :dontknow:

i meant gambling :wall: wht tidigi is doing right now is taking money from people and then just returning them through bets :wall: why waste so much time? every one just keep ur money with u nothing is increasing or decreasing over all :dontknow:
It's called 'economics', jis subject mein tu fail hone wala hai.

Thank you Jind & Gannu. :icflove:
:evil: This kindness will I show. Go with me to a notary, seal me there Your single bond; and, in a merry sport, If you repay me not on such a day, In such a place, such sum or sums as are Express'd in the condition, let the forfeit Be nominated for an equal pound Of your fair flesh, to be cut off and taken In what part of your body pleaseth me.

:evil: This kindness will I show. Go with me to a notary, seal me there Your single bond; and, in a merry sport, If you repay me not on such a day, In such a place, such sum or sums as are Express'd in the condition, let the forfeit Be nominated for an equal pound Of your fair flesh, to be cut off and taken In what part of your body pleaseth me.
:fear: :fear: :fear:

:evil:This kindness will I show. Go with me to a notary, seal me there Your single bond; and, in a merry sport, If you repay me not on such a day, In such a place, such sum or sums as are Express'd in the condition, let the forfeit Be nominated for an equal pound Of your fair flesh, to be cut off and taken In what part of your body pleaseth me.
Billy bhai :hmmm:

:evil:This kindness will I show. Go with me to a notary, seal me there Your single bond; and, in a merry sport, If you repay me not on such a day, In such a place, such sum or sums as are Express'd in the condition, let the forfeit Be nominated for an equal pound Of your fair flesh, to be cut off and taken In what part of your body pleaseth me.
Billy bhai :hmmm:

Hannibal :fear:

which part of my body would you like? :fear: :cantstop: