I iz a daddy (A princess is born)!!!!

Roshanrocks

ICF ke baaki babies, Alisha and Yuvraj ka bhi mene hi rakha tha :proud: :P :P :giggle: shortlisted naam PM kar dena:orderorder:
shortlist hi nehi kiya kuch... ab tak
Dont fall for the trap of keeping some unique/rarely used names ..just use a cute name :two_thumbs_up: bokka pur telupana bodchi
edde edde pudhar, tulu ta telke barpundu mareya... undu language bhayankara danger

Take md5 hash of "First daughter of Roshan and _your_wife_name_ ". e.g. md5 hash of "RoshanRocks" is - "509c7a74fa91d5272b0ec429b767c0b2" http://www.miraclesalad.com/webtools/md5.php :bow:
Mya not be unique considering the probability of another couple exists somewhere with same name as Roshan and his wife and they use the same method to name their child :--D. To get truly unique, add birth timestamp too during md5 creation :stupid:

Mya not be unique considering the probability of another couple exists somewhere with same name as Roshan and his wife and they use the same method to name their child :--D. To get truly unique' date=' add birth timestamp too during md5 creation :stupid:[/quote'] Your point is well taken. you may want to add GPS coordinates too ( that too at inter-galactic levels). The uniqueness is in the fact, that ( in most probability) no one has used it :)

Use a guid ec60932f-2041-47f2-8e9a-9f94772cf5ff Uniqueness almost near certain :nice: http://www.guidgenerator.com/online-guid-generator.aspx
badhiya hai lekin - uniqueness depends on the true-randomness of the random number generator it uses.. also, once lost, same # can't be generated again.. at least its easy to remember parents' names and d.o.b.

Congrats, its definately great great feeling. I have 4 year old daughter. I know the feeling. Another one is due in October. We have planned such a way that he/she will be born on same day as my father and sisters birthday. So 3rd generation will have same birthday.

how his your baby girl roro ? have u decided her name ? :icflove:
she is fine... Name isnt yet finalised... :icflove:
Congrats RoRo :two_thumbs_up: My Wife delivered a Boy last Sunday!! :D
COngrats :icflove:
Congrats, its definately great great feeling. I have 4 year old daughter. I know the feeling. Another one is due in October. We have planned such a way that he/she will be born on same day as my father and sisters birthday. So 3rd generation will have same birthday.
:icflove: All the best on ur bday quest