Under-rated Talented Actors you would like to see more of

maniac

Agree... versatile actor. His movies I enjoyed: Maqbool Roja Ek Doctor Ki Maut Ek Ruka Hua Faisla (hindi remake of 12 Angry Men) I wonder why he did not get many good roles!
Extremely choosy. Plus, a lot of his roles went to Naseer and Om.

Without a doubt actors like Paresh Rawal,Om Puri,Naseerddin Shah and Irffan Khan are brilliant but for every great role they have tainted their legacy by acting in some filthy masala or wannabe comedy films.Here is a list of few actors in recent times who have impressed me and also few actors who I would like to see do more films and haven't done as many films as we would like them to do... Prashant Narayan-Serial killer from Murder 2....now that dude was creepy as ****....how come he hasn't done more films???? The guy who played the cop in Ek Chaalis ki last Local....was seriously good Sharmaan Joshi is a very good actor and way better than the Imran Khans and Ranbir Kapoors Will add more soon......
Prashant Narayanan is one of the most difficult actors to work with. He's lucky he's still getting roles. Hope he's cut down on his attitude.