Breaking News : Dawood caught in PAKISTAN by ISI

theguyinallblue

Dawood, Tiger Memon in ISI custody http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Dawood_Tiger_Memon_in_ISI_custody/articleshow/2260818.cms MUMBAI: In a stunning development, Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) is learnt to have taken don Dawood Ibrahim into custody, along with his trusted lieutenant Chhota Shakeel and the mastermind of the 1993 Mumbai blasts Tiger Memon. Intelligence sources said the trio was rounded up last Thursday from their hideout near the Pak-Afghan border and taken to a safe-house on the outskirts of Quetta. The sources added that the three outlaws are likely to be moved out of Quetta soon. With the US mounting pressure on Islamabad to hand over Dawood and his accomplices who are close to Al-Qaida, the ISI is said to have acted to pre-empt possible proactive steps by Washington. Only last week, the US said that Dawood's smuggling routes converge with that used by Qaida to move arms. As Washington was building up to some action against Dawood, the ISI is said to have cracked down on him in order to save further embarrassment to the beleaguered Pervez Musharraf regime should Dawood get caught by American forces. The sources said it would have been tactically unwise for ISI to pick up just Dawood and not his trusted henchmen, Shakeel and Memon. A senior intelligence officer added: "We will not be surprised if the ISI even eliminates them and confiscates their vast wealth. In any case, Dawood and the others have ceased to be of much use to the Pakistani establishment." Dawood's brother Anees is already on the run. The first indications of the detention of Dawood and his cronies came when people working for them in Mumbai, Dubai and other places found their phones being answered by strange voices. The men at the other end of the phones asked the callers to leave their names with the promise to pass on the message to the bhais . This has apparently never happened.

Now Amreeka has applied a big danda to Pukis, I guess D-group started diverting their drug, sattebaji income to fund some units of Al Keeda in Pukistan. And this got bahadur Amreeka alarmed. These are the same mofo Pukis who were in consistent denial mode that they have no idea if Dawwod. Anyway he has 'magically" re-appeared and caught by them, if report is true. I think he is now of less use to Puki ISI. Still they have many Dawoods under them to un-leash terror on India. By the way, when they are going to handover Jaish-e-Mohammed chief--the b@#$%% who escaped in Kandahar plane hijacking??:confused_smile:

I don't think India cares that much about Dawood or Chotta Shakeel or those guys because our govt. is spineless and too Gandhian for my taste. Otherwise, do you folks really believe that India couldn't have gotten Dawood if they wanted to ? Its a common knowledge that he is in Karachi, has been in Karachi and Dubai for the last 10+ years and he doesn't reside in hiding, instead like a Mafia Don. Are you guys telling me that a couple of MARCOS wouldn't have taken down Dawood if they really wanted to ? It isn't that hard to snipe a person if you got the best of the best who show up with a mission to kill this guy, armed with a very good sniper rifle and few lakh rupees to 'set himself up' and blend in for a year or two and gather intel. Israel, Russia, etc. specialize in these sort of 'search and destroy' missions for their rebel agents or Dawood-types, so it is not exactly fiction either.

I d rather see him be processed by the United States than India. While both judicial systems are equally transparent, i dont want him languishing in some indian prison where well, he wont quite be languishing. he will end up having his own little world established in the prison whereas in the united states he will not find much sympathy in prison from other black muslims who would find it hard to identify with his racial background. but then again i am no expert on jail sociology.

i dont want him languishing in some indian prison where well, he wont quite be languishing. he will end up having his own little world
As in both nations, it depends on the 'strings you pull/can pull'. US is certainly no stranger to 'luxury prisons', complete with tv, computer, library, movies, etc. depending on whom you talk to.

I think Dawood is not going to come alive, not beacuse Pukistanis or Amreeka or anyone else, but because of our own Neta-babus. Our Neta-babus will not like it to see Dawood come home alive, beacuse if he starts "reavealing" it that will not be pleasant for a few people. Our governmnet will be under pressure to delay the proceedings of extradition. There will be total panic in black side of our political circles, if Dawood is offerred to be sent alive. Also by now he knows many dark secrets from Puki politics and business sectors. He is too dangerous now for both sides, therefore Netas might be feeling that he must die and take his secrets with him. This is becoming a classical movie plot. :giggle:

As in both nations' date=' it depends on the 'strings you pull/can pull'. US is certainly no stranger to 'luxury prisons', complete with tv, computer, library, movies, etc. depending on whom you talk to.[/quote'] Very True !. Apparently , Paris Hilton did get special treatment in one of those "luxury prisons".