Sachin Tendulkar 73 vs Australia 1st Test 2011 HD

tanveercse

Everytime I watch this I think what the tour could have been for him if he had gone to score a hundred here......oh well! He was clearly in great touch' date=' but wore down as the tour went on and he could get that damn 100th 100![/quote'] +++

Everytime I watch this I think what the tour could have been for him if he had gone to score a hundred here......oh well! He was clearly in great touch' date=' but wore down as the tour went on and he could get that damn 100th 100![/quote'] That was the first time I saw Tendulkar looked in no trouble at all against some good bowling attack. While Sehwag and Dravid got lucky with dropped catches, Tendulkar was playing awesome strokes at the other end. Sad it was a short innings. 30-40 more runs from him would have been very useful and we wouldn't have been raped 4-0 :((

That was the first time I saw Tendulkar looked in no trouble at all against some good bowling attack. While Sehwag and Dravid got lucky with dropped catches' date=' Tendulkar was playing awesome strokes at the other end. Sad it was a short innings. 30-40 more runs from him would have been very useful and we wouldn't have been raped 4-0 :(([/quote'] I swear if he had gotten the hundred that innings we would be talking about a different series....at least for him.