How do I download videos from Youtube.

Parth

I want to download videos from youtube into mp4 or wmv format. Can anyone tell me how, ive tried some websites but they don't seem to work can anyone tell me of some sites that allow you to download vids from youtube into mp4 and wmv formats. Thanks guys

Apo is indeed genius - but can you post the "general solution" from the PM here' date=' so we can also benefit[/quote'] arre nahin... I just figured it out when I saw the site He mentioned a site which has embedded Divx Webplayer. So I asked him to do this.
Open it in Firefox. Hope you use adblock plus plugin in firefox. when the movie is playing on the right hand corner there will be a block button highlighted. When you move your mouse over it, it will say "Click on this button to block this with Adblock Plus" Just right click on it and select "Copy Link Location" Now just paste it in a new tab in Firefox and press enter. It will ask you where to save

The best video converter by far is Avidemux. Just google it. Youtube videos are in flv format which avidemux can handle well. Thing is for quite a lot of youtube (and the like) video you'll need to crop and/or adjust the aspect ratio as well as check the synchronisation of the audio.

THE BEST SOLUTION is ..... REALPLAYER the new version has this "download video" add-on that appears right next to every video online. Just click on it and voila!! Plus it applied to ALL videos online flash and other formats as well.