Live Auction-Dharamshala game-66th match - Kings XI Punjab v Chennai Super Kings-May 17

mishra

Top bidders (Not-Ordered)

I will put my tann (220 pounds), dhan (170 odd million) aur mann (:giggity:) into this thread Please give it to me :hail:
A billion and 10 million. :bandit:
3.5 billion.
one billion and twenty million. Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk 2
Special thanks to asterix Bhai who came up with the idea of bidding..Sidhoni for letting Chennai in the bidding.. Sir jaan for giving Qurbaani of his Dharamshala thread and pundits like Sabby and Dumdum who made sure qurbani was done.:two_thumbs_up: Zelig Anna and Sunnyji for taking it across the billion barrier

^true. Ram, you can open the match thread. :) I will bet all the moniez on Punjab. it's all or nothing again :yay:
Rules were AND function. Not a OR function. If you win you bet the money and you open the thread

^true. Ram, you can open the match thread. :) I will bet all the moniez on Punjab. it's all or nothing again :yay:
if thats the case give it to SJ only...Ram opened many threads.. or else Ram give it to NFS

Its rules were AND function. Not a OR function. If you win you bet the money and you open the thread
sorry Homie, you have absolutely no say in this anymore. :cantstop: Its now the winning bidder's right to do whatever he wants to do with the thread. :weights:

sorry Homie, you have absolutely no say in this anymore. :cantstop: Its now the winning bidder's right to do whatever he wants to do with the thread. :weights:
abusing power again sorry but dumdum was asked either to open thread or dont open at all he cant pass it sunny ji said this plz dont break the rules ur supposed to enforce them :sad: