Live Auction-Dharamshala game-66th match - Kings XI Punjab v Chennai Super Kings-May 17

mishra

pl u open it roro :pray: ur threads are always gr8... last ball finishes etc we cant pay u fees sorry :((
:hmmm: Taking on MSD is a very big responsibility, I might not survive the battle... I might need money for hospital and psychiatrist after the game...I might also need to take out insurance... SO I was asking for fees :icflove:

:hmmm: Taking on MSD is a very big responsibility, I might not survive the battle... I might need money for hospital and psychiatrist after the game...I might also need to take out insurance... SO I was asking for fees :icflove:
almsot 17 billion in ur account still asking for money form poor people? :( we can insure u :winky:

This is PHACCCCKKKKIIIIING ridiculous.Tdawgs cant bid on behalf of Ram this is illegal.I am ready to match any bid that Tdigi makes. Tsawgs you backstabbed me.
:nervous: no bro I didn't. You can have the thread! The thread has now been awarded to Sunny. dumdum