Live Auction-Dharamshala game-66th match - Kings XI Punjab v Chennai Super Kings-May 17

mishra

Dddd either get the money before you bid or dont bid. SJ stop.trolling and derailing threads This is official warning to.you two Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk 2
s2k plz read all the posts..this is a personal request to you

Disclose the reserve price and auction end time. It'll be helpful for you because if you screw up, Mod Sunnyji2K will take you to task. Also, it'll be good idea to take IPL section Mods on board before you move further in auctioning the thread. I did an auction without taking then on board and later had to do lot's of explaining..
Thanks asterix Bhai.... I am genuine guy. Winner will have to bet auction money on KXIP win against CSK game. IfKXIP wins he can have the winning of bet money.

first 1 billion bet isnt valid same with 2nd one why waste so much money :dontknow: plz reduce the amount so other can participate too :((
:hmmmm2: So what's the last highest bid amount? Can the mods clean this thread if this auction is legit ?

first 1 billion bet isnt valid same with 2nd one why waste so much money :dontknow: plz reduce the amount so other can participate too :((
It has to be genuine bid. Money has to be displayed in the account. Do all bheekh Mango before betting

It has to be genuine bid. Money has to be displayed in the account. Do all bheekh Mango before betting
if u want a proper bid just showing money in account wont enough..you have to ask participants not to involve in Betting..some one can easily bid 250 mils now but by evening his account may show only 200 mils

if u want a proper bid just showing money in account wont enough..you have to ask participants not to involve in Betting..some one can easily bid 250 mils now but by evening his account may show only 200 mils
So members can just increase the bid amount till the end and say they lost money in match bidding?

So members can just increase the bid amount till the end and say they lost money in match bidding?
no one does that ..just mentioned a small loophole [Mishjee rule is only with sufficinet balance people should bid]