Polio-stricken little girl gets strangled by father: Mullahs of india/pak must be proud

Guest dada_rocks

Perhaps you are right. I said all that in anger and sorrowful feelings. But however, the man deserves a punishment.
Of course he does. But for a punishment to have any meaning, both to the accused and the society at large, it needs to be corrective, not destructive. Finally, it's necessary to look into the wider socio economic situation. Nothing succeeds in such cases than economic and social upliftment. Education, a sense of belonging and economic empowerment... and I'm sure much of the effect of the mullahs will fade away.
Such indence have taken sub-continent by a storm. Recently in Pakistan a father beheaded his three daughters because he himself had AIDS or something cancer and was not sure who will do it for their marriages and living after he dies. So, he murdered all of them at a night. You know what?: When police arrived there a cope couldn´t just see the scence and couldn´t control all that and killed the father at his home itself. So, after all that only the mother, his wife, remained who has to suffer this lonely life. Shame!
this will remain a big problem with the subcontinent. most of the time the law keepers don't perform. and when they do, they take the law in their own hand. topic for another thread i'm sure.

All said and done we don't want 10 threads in the GD section on the first page referring to merits and demerits of any religion. We have been there and done that. In fact when some comments about Hinduism were passed was when we said enough is enough. It gets out of hand every now and then but people have to understand their comments can have adverse affect on some. Also we hate putting rules and regulations as we are not kids that do not understand what is a matured and what is not a matured enough comment. Unfortunately when one by chance sneeks in a comment everyone finds it easy to sneek a comment each and it eventually gets out of hand. I suppose there are a lot of websites that are specializing in religion and why not use this particular knowledge there where they have money power, resource power, secure servers et al Mind you those websites are all backed by a lot of funding. Unfortunately we aren't into fund raising to maintain our servers. Ultimately we are here for cricket and the general discussions thread make good enough place to discuss several other topics that are of interest to the members. It is not much hard not to discuss religion I think and when such a thought comes across all it takes is to drop by at another website that specializes in that.

beacuse Dharma is so vast that neither you can prove something wrong nor you can prove it right.
This is about the nature of Dharma. Your wolf and lamb example isnt exactly accurate either- i am not against self defence. But i am against pointed attacks like you, d_r and some others do and indeed, i have done sometimes..simply because Dharma does NOT need to be on the offensive to win.
That is why, as I said earlier, Dharma is free to evolve like science and it can take forms as and when needed to protect itself.
Protecting itself and vanquishing the enemy are two totally different things.
Protect Dharma and Dharma will protect you.
Not disagreeing with it- merely disagreeing with YOUR interpretation as what constitutes protection.

If admin think there is no need of any such topic then all topics including bashing of Hindus by p-sec crowd should be stopped. Otherwise, prohibiting only one particular will be an act of dhimmitude, IMHO.
We are not perfect and bashing of Hindus or Hinduism might have escaped our notice. Please report posts that you consider derogatory to Hinduism ie. calling it sarcastic and caustic names, using derogatory terms to address it's Gods etc. and we'll try to do our best.
And yeah, we are very much sincere Cricket loving folks and site caters for Cricket lovers across the globe. But since Cricket has immense popularity in our country, so we Indian Cricket lovers while following cricket should not remain ignorant about serious issues undermining our countries national interests and General discussion is for that purpose, I guess.
Completely agree and all kinds of current topics have made their way to general discussions. We also realize that there are a lot of current events in the world which are influenced by religion in one way or the other and such topics have been around here. But topics such as these which wont make the front page of any newspaper and the caustic/sarcastic comments about a religion which follow it lead to nothing but mindless name calling and other problems for us and its not worth our time and effort to allow them.

Guys, its not a religious issue, rather a social problem and the Govt should take responsibility. eg, Bangladesh (being a muslim third world country) could successfully eliminate polio within a decade by proper planning and cooperation from WHO. http://www.whoban.org/health_tech_pharma_polio.html Global progress in polio eradication

1. NIDs have been conducted in over 120 countries;
  2. In 1999, NIDs reached 450 million children who were vaccinated against polio;
  3. Number of polio cases has fallen dramatically in ten years-from 350,000 in 1988 to 6,400 in 1999;
  4. Number of polio endemic countries in the world in 2003 has come down to seven; Nigeria, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Niger and Egypt.
  5. Polio -free regions include the Western Hemisphere (last case 1991), the Western Pacific Region (last case 1997), and Europe (last case 1999).
  6. In the South-East Asia Region, all countries except India reached '0' polio status. Polio is still circulating in India where number of cases in 2002 was 1600 and 101in 2003 up to 20 August. Pakistan is also polio-endemic.

Guest dada_rocks
Far far worse. Even Bill O'Reiley (to my knowledge) has not defended terrorism. Dada_rocks is on record defending Menachim Begin's terrorist attack on Hotel King David and poisoning of arab village wells.
Which terrorism I defended where mind you ur garbage over jew terror remains a garbage.. find sthg else u racist dopey

Guest dada_rocks
The thing is ' date=' none of us have the right to question DR's affiliations and likes/dislikes. He can always speak his mind . Only , his image as a fair-minded person takes a beating every time he indulges in this muslim bashing.[/quote'] Why the fcuk a post against the mofos who put spanner in polio programs be judged in anyway other than concern.. I am still waiting for the other side of story in this case.. anyone..

Guest dada_rocks
I feel really sad for the girl. I feel like crying. However, the man who strangulated her should immediately hanged to death and that too openly in front of everyone in bazaar so that the others know what´s the outcome of performing such a dirty act. God bless Qurana!
Pass judgement on her father when u raise few handicapped kids on minimum wage in india.. if anyone has to be stranguilated it has to be whole mullah gentry for making sure that the poor girl didn't get polio drops despite every efforts possible by govt.

Guest dada_rocks
This is about the nature of Dharma. Your wolf and lamb example isnt exactly accurate either- i am not against self defence. But i am against pointed attacks like you, d_r and some others do and indeed, i have done sometimes..simply because Dharma does NOT need to be on the offensive to win. Protecting itself and vanquishing the enemy are two totally different things. Not disagreeing with it- merely disagreeing with YOUR interpretation as what constitutes protection.
Spare me the mumbo jumbo and go find the references.. u know what the fcuk I am talking about..

Pass judgement on her father when u raise few handicapped kids on minimum wage in india.. if anyone has to be stranguilated it has to be whole mullah gentry for making sure that the poor girl didn't get polio drops despite every efforts possible by govt.
interesting... Mullahs are more powerfull than Govt of India?

Guest dada_rocks
Guys, its not a religious issue, rather a social problem and the Govt should take responsibility. eg, Bangladesh (being a muslim third world country) could successfully eliminate polio within a decade by proper planning and cooperation from WHO. http://www.whoban.org/health_tech_pharma_polio.html Global progress in polio eradication
  2. In 1999, NIDs reached 450 million children who were vaccinated against polio;
  3. Number of polio cases has fallen dramatically in ten years-from 350,000 in 1988 to 6,400 in 1999;
  4. Number of polio endemic countries in the world in 2003 has come down to seven; Nigeria, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Niger and Egypt.
  5. Polio -free regions include the Western Hemisphere (last case 1991), the Western Pacific Region (last case 1997), and Europe (last case 1999).
  6. In the South-East Asia Region, all countries except India reached '0' polio status. Polio is still circulating in India where number of cases in 2002 was 1600 and 101in 2003 up to 20 August. Pakistan is also polio-endemic.

There are many problmes in India which doesn't get govt attention but this one issue was handled the way every issue should have been .. If not for mullahs this polio thing would have been history.. But you can't tell; it like it's lest some psec might get offended

Guest dada_rocks
And the irony of it all is this: Even if we all said 'we agreee with you, Islam sucks', would you say 'oh okay, glad i got that off my chest mate, glad we all agree..lets talk something else' ??? Hell no, it'd end up in a flood of anti-islamic messages/stories/incidents etc.
I never had a doubt over ur childish drive in debates which has one and one one purpose did I had one up over other or di i make myself look better.. unfortunately for those who care this is not even a concern.. I have been on score here saying if my assessment vcomes wrong I wud be the happiest guy, see no ego massage trip involved. Dopey it's nto about gettign off the chest it's about spreading the message whihc might aid in subsequent change. Not everyone is juvenile dopey like you here who indulge in high-school style debate.

This nonsense has gone too far.Parents not responsible enough to care enough for their children should be held responsible for this disability and for putting other children in danger and put behind bars. There is no excuse in this age and time ...specially with the efforts put in by the govt with the pulse polio campaign .Any case that is detected should be investigated as a criminal case.If it is found that the parents did not get the child immunised ,the parents should be held responsible for willful criminal neglect and also for working against national cause .

I suppose there are a lot of websites that are specializing in religion a
Ap logone ke sath religion or politics discussion karne ka alag hi maza ata hai :D I don't debte that much these days as it's all been said and done 10000000 times. I just joke about now. :yay::haha:

I suppose there are a lot of websites that are specializing in religion a
Ap logone ke sath religion or politics discussion karne ka alag hi maza hai :D I don't debate that much these days...everything has been said and done 10000000 times. I just joke about now. :yay::haha:

Dopey it's nto about gettign off the chest it's about spreading the message whihc might aid in subsequent change.
The most common and the most stupid excuse given for religious bigotry. Can you name one person you've 'changed' this way ? Clearly, your methodology sucks.

Quote by sumon77 viewpost.gif qs.gif Guys, its not a religious issue, rather a social problem and the Govt should take responsibility. eg, Bangladesh (being a muslim third world country) could successfully eliminate polio within a decade by proper planning and cooperation from WHO. http://www.whoban.org/health_tech_pharma_polio.html Global progress in polio eradication

qe.gif There are many problmes in India which doesn't get govt attention but this one issue was handled the way every issue should have been .. If not for mullahs this polio thing would have been history.. But you can't tell; it like it's lest some psec might get offended

Dude, look at Sumon's stats. No Indonesia, no Bangladesh, no ME, no Maghreb. Does that say something to you. Of course it doesn't. You are willfully ignorant, because you have blinkers over your eyes. Get yourself a life, maan!

This nonsense has gone too far.Parents not responsible enough to care enough for their children should be held responsible for this disability and for putting other children in danger and put behind bars. There is no excuse in this age and time ...specially with the efforts put in by the govt with the pulse polio campaign .Any case that is detected should be investigated as a criminal case.If it is found that the parents did not get the child immunised ,the parents should be held responsible for willful criminal neglect and also for working against national cause .
I would have agreed with you if we as a nation hadn't been hobbled with such a ruinous education policy for 60 years.

Guest dada_rocks
The most common and the most stupid excuse given for religious bigotry. Can you name one person you've 'changed' this way ? Clearly' date=' your methodology sucks.[/quote'] Your methodology have resulted into one partition and msot probably second is on the way.. heck even on this site there are many who were under dark has changed their views aftergetitng hands to the facts.. just accept it not everyone is like u a juvenile idiot who debates for the sake of getting one up against..